xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Бојан

Xisto Client Area Error?!

don't panic, it looks like a server error, or the server is down. i tried to check my xisto account after i read your post and i got the same error message. it happens a few days ago i couldn't enter cpanal, my website and the forum for more than half a hour. but it works again, seems they work on it or something. by the way, this is the first time i see such error message here, at least for the last five months ago. maybe they updating the codes but i believe it won't take too long to be fixed.

This has happened before, and may happen again at some point, but this has been fixed pretty quick in the past, so there is nothing to worry about.

don't panic, it looks like a server error, or the server is down. i tried to check my xisto account after i read your post and i got the same error message. it happens a few days ago i couldn't enter cpanal, my website and the forum for more than half a hour. but it works again, seems they work on it or something.
by the way, this is the first time i see such error message here, at least for the last five months ago. maybe they updating the codes but i believe it won't take too long to be fixed.

this happens from time to time. wait an hour and try again. if it doesn't work by then, curse, yell and scream, then wait another hour and try again.

well i just happen to logged in there and thinking whether i should send upgrade ticket or just buy another hosting package, it sometimes happened and always been fixed so there is no need to worry at all unless if you have something that needs to be done in hours ;)

I saw this topic and tried to login at Xisto and I got in. I hope everyone else is able to log in as well. In the past when this happened, there was a time when some people were able to log in and some couldn't. But anyway the problem lasts only a few hours everytime. It would be nice if info about frequent errors like this was put up in a sticky thread - it would save a lot of time for users experiencing it for the first time and it would save the forum repetitive threads!