xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

I Was A Spammer At Trap17/ Will Be On Knowledgesutra LOL

I was a spammer at Xisto..I will be at Xisto too... LOL.I just has this self realization of about the spamming that I've been doing on my own forums from soo long... soory guys, i never notiiced it.. but now i do and i admit it.. but, sorry again.. its gonna go on. :-) LOL.TATA!

READY.............................SET.................................Let the spamming begin!

LOL

k if I just said that it would be spam wouldn't it?

what if I also said ROFL?

The whole thing you said was spam. And I guess What i am saying is spam too.

READY.............................SET.................................Let the spamming begin!

BANNED!!!!!! ;)

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

I was a spammer at Xisto..
I will be at Xisto too... LOL.

I just has this self realization of about the spamming that I've been doing on my own forums from soo long... soory guys, i never notiiced it.. but now i do and i admit it.. but, sorry again.. its gonna go on. :-) LOL.

TATA!

yeah...you was spamming to yourself ADMIN
happy you relised that...finally ;)

and thank you for the sorry thing, we are all here support you either you are a SPAMMER or not...

p.s
i took the chance to use the dots ...i really love writing in dots but you banned me from that :P

actually, i think opa is in one of his moods because he usually NEVER spams. i usually love his deep thoughts. i like it even more that he has a sense of humor! hahaha! now if he can just show more of that side while still keeping his dignity, i will be impressed ;)

can anyone really describe what exactly is spam? Not in deep words like in the rules but just in a normal human way that i would understand. Cause i have still not understood what spamming is. If I said LOL in my post is that spamming or is it just when someone answers a post or topic with stupid stuff likeyh rite ;) or ROFLor is it somethign to do witht the content value of a post as in if the post value is simingly sill or has no direction.Anyone care to explaain without saying go and read the T&C's

can anyone really describe what exactly is spam? Not in deep words like in the rules but just in a normal human way that i would understand. Cause i have still not understood what spamming is. If I said LOL in my post is that spamming or is it just when someone answers a post or topic with stupid stuff like
yh rite smile.gif or ROFL

or is it somethign to do witht the content value of a post as in if the post value is simingly sill or has no direction.

Anyone care to explaain without saying go and read the T&C's

you have a good point here, what is exactly spam is. for this forums i think it is obvious hoe they want us to write, in a full sentences, with grammars, no many dots between words (like poem), and that make sense because the long of the post counts, writing at least two to three lines as a reply or posts. at least that's what i understood.

but the whole meaning of spamming in general is not clear, for example some comments in websites are considered as spam. it is easy to determine certain comments as spam but some are not. i have one comment pending from yesterday and don't know to approve it or consider it as spam ;)