xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kleong

Iphone And Itune9

I have installed itune9 on my laptop and tried to sync my iphone with it. However, when itunes starts up, it lead to the blue screen and the laptop was restarted. Thinking that it is some hardware problem, I did a google and surprise to know that there are many others out there who is experiencing the same result. Apparently, it happens for itune 8 as well. Wonder if anyone encounter the same problem?

Hi!@kleongI've got an iPhone that I sync with my laptop using iTunes 9.1.0.79. It works just fine and so I'm not really sure of why you are experiencing problems with it. Did you download iTunes off the Apple website and install it, or did you get it with the automatic upgrades from the Bonjour Apple updater service?Could you provide more information about your setup, such as which operating system you use, is the operating system 32-bit or 64-bit, which iPhone OS do you have?

Hi!
@kleong

I've got an iPhone that I sync with my laptop using iTunes 9.1.0.79. It works just fine and so I'm not really sure of why you are experiencing problems with it. Did you download iTunes off the Apple website and install it, or did you get it with the automatic upgrades from the Bonjour Apple updater service?

Could you provide more information about your setup, such as which operating system you use, is the operating system 32-bit or 64-bit, which iPhone OS do you have?

I am using the 32bit Win XP and I have download itune from the Apple website. As iPhone OS, I ain't sure which I am on. I can't fire up my itune to check it out.

Some updates. After much searching, apparently I am able to pinpoint the trouble to my webcam. Downloaded the new driver and that solve the problem. Apparently, iphone clash with the original driver but, since it is working now, I have no issue with it. Thanks.