xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #10 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from April 19th (The day of this post), and will close April 26th (next Monday)

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Freestyle, must include "Xisto.com" somewhere visible ;)

Deadline: Monday, April 26th, 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

sorry for the delay, school got uber intense, and so did backstage so I've been busy.

If you have any questions, ask!

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

yes you post your entries here and the only way to win by default if your the only entry.

Posted Image

What the heck here is another one.

Uh, The rules say that you have to have 'Xisto.com' somewhere visible.

OK, well then, here's my entry:

Posted Image

I'm a photoshop noob, so yea.

Thats great! I don't think that you are a noob at all! ;)

oh its there, upper right corner, one of things about sigs is going overboard with text, so I lighten the text up quite a bit as I didn't want to ruin the overall design.

hi, i decided to participate, this is my entry.

Posted Image

good luck guys.

hi, i decided to participate, this is my entry.

Posted Image

good luck guys.

Nice Signature ;) Seems like you are a fan of anime! :P (a anime avatar Orihime signature :P)

Guess that everyone else seems to be making one, i might as well get on with the grroooveee..... :D

Nice Signature smile.gif Seems like you are a fan of anime! biggrin.gif (a anime avatar Orihime signature tongue.gif)
Guess that everyone else seems to be making one, i might as well get on with the grroooveee..... cool.gif

thank you, i like your signature too. and yes i love anime. this is one of my favorite character.

you can use any image you want, in reason of course, sig design uses copyrighted images all over the world so it can be video games, anime, TV, people and so on and so forth.

you can use any image you want, in reason of course, sig design uses copyrighted images all over the world so it can be video games, anime, TV, people and so on and so forth.

i charge for anyone who wants to use my picture... ;) haven't had any takers yet. don't know why....