xisto Community

ohai
you may have noticed I haven't been around for a week or so it's because I went out and got myself a concussion :S
it seems I was cycling with my 9 year old nephew and I somehow got thrown over my handlebars and dove head first into the concrete,
Here's a picture of me when I got home from the hospital: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
the thing is.. I don't remember any of it, I don't remember getting on my bike or crashing! I just basically woke up and I was walking through the hospital parking lot :P well my face is all healed up now, I still feel tired but luckily it was just a mild concussion, still not sure if I have any brain damage :S

so wat u guyz been up 2? :P;)

oh my god... i am so sorry, i hope you will get well so soon. i noticed that you wasn't active the last few days. but i thought you were busy in doing things but an accident!!! any way, i hope you keep on checking for a while to make sure that everything is ok. speedy recovery.

Lol. Sorry, that it is some serious stuff but seriously a concussion? :P You should be careful. That must be scary biking and the next second waking up in a hospital. Were you hurt and then did you go to the hospital in a day and heal the next week or you were out of it for a week? You look funny in that picture, but thank god you made a good recovery.BTW I always knew you had brain damage, just kidding. Anyways, i didn't notice that you were gone, but welcome back ;)

Lol. Sorry, that it is some serious stuff but seriously a concussion? :P You should be careful. That must be scary biking and the next second waking up in a hospital. Were you hurt and then did you go to the hospital in a day and heal the next week or you were out of it for a week? You look funny in that picture, but thank god you made a good recovery.BTW I always knew you had brain damage, just kidding. Anyways, i didn't notice that you were gone, but welcome back ;)

well I guess I was in the ER for about an hour, they did a cat scan and since it was a mild concussion and I didn't have a headache or anything they sent me home, for a few days I was a bit out of it, I slept all day and even now I find myself thinking a bit slow, but I must be ok because I can play guitar hero on expert with no problem lol but I'm still having some problems regarding my concussion, like if I do anything big I will get light-headed and get roaring in my ears.

oh my god... i am so sorry, i hope you will get well so soon. i noticed that you wasn't active the last few days. but i thought you were busy in doing things but an accident!!! any way, i hope you keep on checking for a while to make sure that everything is ok. speedy recovery.

hey! welcome back. i was wondering what happened to ya. glad you found your way back here. do you remember me at all? ;)hey, you disappointed me. i wanted to see how messed up you were when you came back but it requires me to log in to face book. i was too lazy so dude, pm a mod to a new link so we can all see without logging in somewhere. glad your not dead....really.....near death experiences are a great feeling sometimes like you are meant to be here and someone is watching after you....but then you look around, think for a second, and the feeling goes away, and then you think you wished you hit your head harder....:P

ouch :P i think you got a little lucky there soviet. glad you're still with us. you really need to be more carefull. that could have been your nephew like that or worse. well, at least i got to see a picture of you finally instead of a b-boppin' hitler ;)and didn't the doctor say to get lots of rest? what are you doing that causes you to get light headed. STOP THAT. you need to recuperate!

at least i got to see a picture of you finally instead of a b-boppin' hitler ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and didn't the doctor say to get lots of rest? what are you doing that causes you to get light headed. STOP THAT. you need to recuperate!

yea, but i'm not one to just set around and do nothing :P

welcom back Soviet we missed you.Hope you feeling better with that concussion. i guess now you can say you are full bicycle trained cause they say you dont graduate bike academy until you fall badly. so welcome to the bikers graduation.

welcom back Soviet we missed you.
Hope you feeling better with that concussion. i guess now you can say you are full bicycle trained cause they say you dont graduate bike academy until you fall badly. so welcome to the bikers graduation.

i don't know about you, but i get the impression he graduated from bikers acadamy a while back but this was the first really big fall. he's a big guy like me and big guys fall HARD haha it's no fun....but it's a story with war wounds to show for it.

well, at least i got to see a picture of you finally instead of a b-boppin' hitler

LOL, Anwiii your such a hoot! Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I couldn't get into face book. I've never signed up for that one, I've heard too many horror stories about getting viruses from it. I'm glad you mentioned it and got Soviet Rathe to post a different link.

Soviet Rathe, listen to your doctor and your friends here, take it easy for awhile. Glad your ok, it could of been a lot worse, but don't push your luck.

A concussion eh? Wow, that doesn't sound too good. Did you feel like one of those rough tough heroes off of the movies at the end of the film after the big fight? Now all you need is the chief of police to visit you and congratulate you on your success with thwarting the enemy.You might be daring and take crazy risks (like riding a bike with your nephew, ha, ha), but there is one thing they can't say about you. You apparently aren't a hard-headed thick-skulled individual for receiving a concussion that way (or maybe you are and that's how you lived to tell the tale that you can't remember). Maybe you're a a double poster and like your signature says, someone ought to take care of you. Maybe your nephew was assigned this task ;)?Seriously though, don't do that again (anytime soon at least) and recover well. Xisto needs you!