xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Furor

Your Favorite Vehicle?

My favourite car is a mercedes.If I marrie I will buy a mercedes or a bmw , my oncle has a bmw and that is a very pretty car.I liked it very much.But when my dad has bought a mercedes.I think that I will buy a mercedes.And I will buy the most expensive mercedes.....I though :D

My favourite car? It's simple the Bentley Continental GT.I don't own any car (I've just get the driving licence), but my father own a Mercedes S500 (It isn't a bad car, but the color that my father has chosen is terrible). My mother drive a smaller car, a Mini Cooper.

I like the Chevy trucks. My dream car would be a nice Ford 350 with a great tow package. I need power and realiability. I don't like getting cars just for looks. It seems like a waste of money to me. So I personally like to do more practical and realiable cars and trucks.

My favorite vehicle is the trans am prior to 1982. I plan on buying a 1978 Trans Am as soon as I finish my schooling which shouldn't be long. I have a huge obsession with this car. I seem to gravitate towards them everytime. I have never been a car fanatic until I started watching old reruns of the Dukes of Hazzard last year and I became a fan the first time I saw the show. At one point I wanted to be a cars salesman... that dream got short lived when I started to dislike the modern day car and have more appreciation for vintage cars... not implying that the trans am is vintage, in my opinion anyways.

well,that is a hard question. i have never reached a conclusion about what is my dream car. i like so many that i really don't know what is the one i like the most! i would like to drive one toyota Supra and also a cadillac but other than that i like really regular cars.