xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Бојан

Sex Makes Us More Stupid? Check out what i was reading in some magazin

Solid doze of researching, recovered with practical examples showed up that the sex brings good karma to the human health. We all know that. But, did you thinkd that the hunt for sex can make the human very stupid?

Yes, the sex is superb for the health, like getting free by stress, lowing the calories and many other things that are good for the human. I'm sure that you are now asking your self: How much the sex can make the human more stupid if he hunts for it...

Posted Image

One completly normal man knows to make stupid stuffs when is he in hunt for sex. The males for example, when they have good stable financies, the loose their head for one woman and they do anything to get her in bed.

What do you think about this question? ;) It's kinda funny but every word is true. :

LOL! I would had prolly shot a pic the same way! Coming to sex! I dunno how stupid it makes, but it does make you happy :-)

i think the real question is, were guys stupid even BEFORE the sex. guys are idiots with or without sex. let's face it.i remember one time about 20 years ago, my friend bought some girl a 40k car. i don't know what she did for a living. i think she was a stripper or something. he calls me up one day to tell me his little story and how he wants his car back and asks me to help him. ofcourse i agree. he had an extra set of keys, but the car was parked in a secured area with an electric gate under ground so i had to sneak in to the apartment complex which you could only get in by getting buzzed in, go down, get the car and wait for the gate to open.it was pretty funny. he couldn't do it himself. he was too afraid someone would recognize him. so that's a good question. what makes guys do what they do for women or sex? i think we all just have that stupidity gene. in regards to sex. i mean, can't it make us even more stupid if we haven't had any in a while? ;) like humping a pole while someone else takes a picture? yea, that's pretty stupid....

Now don't go jumping the gun anwii... I like to consider myself a pretty intelligent guy. However, to answer the question at hand.. yes, sex does make men stupid. Any man that says otherwise is a LIAR! haha. You wouldn't believe the despicable things I have said and done to try and get a beautiful woman to bed(granted I am from Las Vegas where such things are considered normal). There is one more angle to this, I have been one of the few lucky guys to have come across a sex crazed woman, and man I can tell you those were fun times, however she is the kind of woman that pulled the same stupid stunts that I would have just to land a guy. I think sex in general makes any animal stupid, whether it be male or female, human or dog, it affects us all.. lol.

LOL, does my heart good to hear all you guys admitting to the fact that you are not real bright when it comes to sex. And the totally stupid thing you will do to get it. Honesty has not died out completely I see! ;)

Hmmm , i remebre that i read once a study about sex and , i think the author said that sex makes people SMARTER ! , of course he was speaking about married people .But in the other side , when you think only about sex , sex and only sex ; you become very STUPID ,because your HEAD thinks only about sex , not maths , or accounting , and i think that's why animals are soo stupid , because they don't live for eating and sex !

I think maybe man, should focus on finding an appropriate partner. If so then you won't be hungry for sex. Its better and sex is guaranteed. I think that trendy males tent to be free and have not stable relationships, so they are always seeking for new partners and this makes them think by down. ;) I believe only brain int the head makes a difference in proper reasoning.

Well bojah (sorry, I'm not sure how to put non-Arabic characters in here), I believe I understand what you are saying and I don't really disagree with you. I'm just not sure I'd call the behavior "stupid", lol.Every animal (and plant) species needs to have a way to reproduce and make sure it's children live long enough to have children themselves. If they don't, then they go extinct and are not around for us humans to talk about.Some types of animals, like insects or fish, make dozens or hundreds of kids at a time and then don't worry about them. A lot of the kids die young but there are so many that some live to be adults.People (and a few other species as well) have very few children at a time but they spend a lot of energy protecting and raising the few children they have until the children are old enough to take care of themselves.In people, the males tend to be mostly concerned about sex (making the children) while women are more concerned about security (raising the children safely). So men are happy to spend money to get sex and women are happy to have money spent on them as it's an indicator that this man will be able to adequately provide for children.I don't think it matters whether you believe we got this way by natural selection or if God made us this way. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that we are the way we are regardless of how we got that way.So far, it seems to be working ok. Humans don't seem to be in any danger of going extinct any time soon due to a low population size. It's not really "stupid" in my opinion. It's just the way we are in order to survive over time.

somebody give me a gun! if i was out with friends discussing this topic and when of them rambled on and on like the above poster, i would have to shoot myself. sorry. OBVIOUSLY it doesn't make men stupid. the conversation should have been taken lighter....not more seriously....according to the picture.now i can just see this guy in a bar, waiting to pick up a woman he sees from a distance, walks on up to her and explains how every animal needs to reproduce or suffer extiction. now i would PAY to be there in THAT conversation....

Sex itself is good for the health, guys or gals. But once one get addicted to sex, then that is when all the problems surface. Imagine all your wake up time, sex is all that is in your mind.

LOL!!! Well anwiii, if I'm ever in a bar and a woman asks me why men are stupid about sex (and it's happened), I'll make sure to give you a call before I explain it. I wouldn't want you to miss it. I won't even charge you for it, lol.