xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dirty_keso

Iron Man 2 what do you think it will incorporate

ever since i was little i enjoyed the super hero animations. these animations were derived mainly from comic books written long before. however i was oblivious to iron man and still am. what will this new movie lament upon? is he going to have a bigger suite or a female side kick? i don't know... anyone know the iron comics and could possible shed some light on this mystery.thanks for your contribution.

new movie is about whiplash. whiplash is vilian in marvel comics. i'm not sure about whiplash connection with iron man. maybe someone else will show us about that. i'm going to watch movie for scarlett johnson. i think there is going to be multiple vilians into this movie. other than whiplash there will be some more action into this movie. SHIELD organization which was shown in spiderman comics is also added in iron man. so lot of story twisting is done here. can't wait to see the movie.

Hi!I've recently spotted a poster for Iron Man 2 and I noticed that the glowing light that Tony Stark has at the center of his chest was triangular instead of circular. I thought it may have been a mistake so I had a look at the trailer for Iron Man 2, and sure enough, there it was! The triangular chest piece!!In the trailer, you might remember the cut-scene where Tony Stark positions a beam of light (or whatever it was) at the triangle... I think that forms the new center piece of Iron Man's suit. You can see the triangular center piece in the scene that shows Iron Man with War Hammer, just before the battle with the other iron 'soldiers' (are those soldiers or androids?).Iron Man 2 does show Tony Stark in different Iron Man suits though - there's one that looks like a briefcase and seems to be a portable version of the suit that he carries with him. The pattern on the front is different.Iron Man 2 is releasing today, the 7th of May, 2010 (it may not be 'today' for you yet, depending on the time zone that you are in though and the part of the world that you live in).

Well, I did see one of the bootlegs online still going to see in the theater tonight for better quality video and audio and from what notice its a lot of slow down sequences and quick action sequences. As for the story its a two for one deal as neither are really developed in the sense that there wasn't too much background story to the movie, but its still good though even though whats his name is a better Warhammer then Chidle.

Was Iron Man a huge hit as the other marvel characters? I guess not. But still the producers want to milk out everything possible out of the superhero brands. I didn't watch Iron Man until I watched Sherlock Holmes and I watched IM to see Robert Downey Jr. But the first movie wasn't too impressive and I'm not getting any hopes up either. Like many people I'll wait for a good review before watching this one :)