xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvaman

Windows Live Problem Windows live disconnect after 1 minute

Hi to allI've got a problem with my Windows live messenger , when it log me out every 1 or 2 min , then attempt to log in again.I've tried to install it again but it didn't work.I'm using Vista 32b , with 1GB RAM and internet debit of 1MBps.

i've never used live messenger, but i know with some messengers, if you lose internet connection in a short period of time, it will log you out. when you establish your internet connection again, it will automatically try to log you back in if you have that in your settings. i've had this happen to me before when for some reason, my internet connection wasn't stable. don't know if this is your problem or not. it's similar to what i have experienced in the past though....

Thats been a common problem with the current version of live messenger as I have been booted quite a few times, but this was on XP thus the reason its the client and not your computer. Just a matter of waiting for them to update messenger and dealing with the problem.

Try to use older version and if that doesn't works, use online web messengers like Meebo. In my country we say "better something than nothing" and that's why use the online web messenger. ;)

Thanks guys , and for anwii

if you lose internet connection in a short period of time, it will log you out.

it's not my connection ,at first time i thought it was the connection but i have tried skype and yahoo messengers and they worked good.the only problem is with live mesenger.for St_michael

Just a matter of waiting for them to update messenger and dealing with the problem.

if this is the problem , i hope they will fix it ASAP.for bojah

use online web messengers like Meebo

no thank you , i don't trust those "Online" messengers , i love my hotmail ID and wanna keep it .But i will download and older version of MSN messenger and see the result.

I heard that this is the problem with the current version. and i don't expect MS to fix this fast. they'll take their time for this. in between use nimbuzz or meebo messnger as they have multiple messenger feature. this will work it out for time being.