xisto Community
Terko

Twitter - Follow! Lets follow each ojther on Twitter

Hey, everyone! Have a new suggestion to all of you. As we all are a big web family here, why dont we follow each other on Twitter? I suggesting everyone to post here links to their Twitter pages so that we can start following and sharing news and informatins. How do you like this idea? ;)
Ok, I'm gonna start the ball rolling...Here's ma link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ can start following me right now:)

Cheers!

do you know how to post links at all? the link you gave is bad, but easily figured out., also, your sig link is bad too but also very easy to figure out. you don't do yourself or anyone else any good when posting bad links so i suggest you always double check what you post ESPECIALLY if you are linking to other websites.i like your idea. i don't know what kind of demand there will be here, i'll wait to post mine ;)

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

You could report it to a moderator to do it, Or if you are not so lazy go to your post above look in the bottom right and click edit on the correct post you wish to edit, I think maybe you should read the Trap17Readme and stuff because by the tone of your text it doesn't sound like you have.

Can you tell me my dear friend why is this particular forum called knowledge supra is available right now for?And if you guessed it right yes for knowledge sharing and sharing information that's important and useful for all of us.And that is why I do not find any reason for any one of us to go and follow each other in Twitter. And of course keep information updated in another site where we can update ourselves in this forum itself.Twitter being a very good and advanced social networking site is good for people who are good for nothing and just want to waste their time chatting and gossiping rubbish. Up here in this forum we have people with a desire to help others and gain knowledge which is very essential in both their personal as well as professional life.I do not say that we should not tweet or there is no reason no meaning going to Twitter. All I'm saying is that to keep updated ourselves about activities in this forum we just need to log into this forum and go through the new messages.

hi there, i do like the idea. i am ready 100% to follow anyone posting here a link.i am already now following ash. i always prefer to follow anyone here, for one good reason, i am writing here in this forum about 4 months and i saw a lot of websites that serve many purposes which all of them are useful in a way or another. maybe there are some useless websites but i didn't see one yet. therefore,i prefer to follow anyone of you than follow any other websites with silly or useless content.

by the way, here is my twitter
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and terko, you should do something about your twitter, i even entered your site and i couldn't find a link to twitter. maybe you should add FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER to your site and add here a fast reply with your twitter link.

Thanks everybody for replies. Ash-Bash, thanks for your advice, but I dont have button "edit" at my posts, that's why I"m wondering whether there exist other way of editing. Actually I'm not forcing anyone start following each other, it's just a suggestion and if you like it - you're welcome! But if you are not fond of it - it's also ok, it's up to you. And Web-Designer, thanks for your response. Well, now I"m following you:) Appreciate your advice, I will think about it. So, here's link to my Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/

regards

I think Xisto.. or ok knoledge sutra should get its own twitter account.. so instead of us running to post about servers or something being wrong or down, they could update is about it through twitter!either way.. you can follow me ;)https://mobile.twitter.com/i/nojs_router?path=%2Fgisellebebegirl%2F

I think there's no need for twitter follow, because we already have a chatbox here where you can chat anyone or we can also visit the forum everyday to check the latest updates and happenings ;) mmm not to offend the author, but I think there's no need for it, but if you guys wants to exchange follow, just do what you want :P because I am also a exchange follower aha