xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Custom Cms Need someone...

Well I am experimenting with intergrating php scripts with web pages. I think I know how to do it with ipb at least which is what you have. :D

i need the front page there to be the layout for the custom cms if your willing to give it a go let me know and i can send you the layout to experiment with if your successful i will of course make you a mod on the board and give you access to code it out

Check out my sites... they are in my sig.

I have used Mambo Open Source. Then I have customized it to my requirement. Both of them use the customized 'Javabean' template. Check out the Javabean template preview here.

All you have to do is to edit the html elements in the index.php file of the templates folder. And then you will have a great looking customized CMS of your own.

Hope this is useful to you...

Googlue!

downfall is i have no clue about mambo Googlue and would i be able to use my site layout i have now since i don't want any of their's javabean ab-typfont or any of them i want to keep the layout i have.

My website is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. And my CMS is very easily intregrated into my site. I'm pretty good with PHP and MySQL if you want me to help you. Cutenews is by far the easiest and it's very useful. Plus I love World of Warcraft to an unheard of extreme.