xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FouGilang

20 Month Punishment For Raping 16 Years Old Girl?

Wow , i have seen some bad comments on this topic !!

kleong said

In REAL muslim communities * or countries * , Muslim women and men are equal ,that's what ISLAM saying that there is no difference between people *black or white , man or woman * , Ok ?

Thank like anwii said , we can not say whatever the judge made the good or the wrong choice about the rapist sentence , when we don't have all the facts !

Even if we got the facts , we have no abilitaties to judge a person , i'm not a judge , i don't know the indonisian law , do you ?

knoppixusr said

Dude , i think that law was made * or created* to make it easier for people to live in peace , not to die !

If we give the death sentece to all people who did something wrong , i don't think that someone will stay alive ;) we all did something *wrong* in our lives , and those who think they did not , they will , this is not the issue , the problem we must deal with , is people making the same *wrong * another time , we must prevent people * by educating them * from doing the same crimes or bad things twice , they must learn from their mistakes , that's law , and that's what will bring peace to our sad world.

I know my comments will create some unhappiness. But what I have said, it is from my observations. If I have offended anyone, my apologises.
Edited by kleong (see edit history)

Why 20 months? It must be 20 years. Good sex is always the one between persons who have same desire... love.... dedication..... If anyone try to force somebody for sex is must be punishable.

That is simply crazy. Is there no justice? We are supposed to be living in a progressive society, but some of our laws and their enforcement are just insane. The balance has definitely tipped in favour of the criminal, with the victims left to suffer. Rape is an horrendous crime and those found guilty should face an almighty punishment.