xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kamina

Add Funds On Xisto

I have above 15 mycents but it wont let me add funds on xisto:

You must have at least one active order before you can add funds so you cannot proceed at the current time

I already ordered the logic plan.Both my forum and xisto account have the same email.

You just have 18 mycents and in order to earn for hosting, your amount for hosting+domain needs to be 30 $ and not mycents. You have 18 mycents and you need to make it 30$apx. I hope this clears your view for mycents. Again i suggest you to read mycent's faq thread which is posted as link in sidebar of frontpage of forums. If you read carefully you'll notice that your 18 cents need to reach 100 cents then it will become a dollar. and that will display READY sign on your profile and posting reply page. You've to make 30$ by accumulating these mycents. Unless you get email from xisto that you earned 30$(means you get 30 emails for every time you earn a dollar). Once you earned that much you'll see the $ in Xisto - Support.com/billing page. From that page you can add it as funds to your order.With your current status of 11 posts and 18 cents you have long way to go for earning 30$ for hosting +domain. so post more quality replies and earn mycents that converts into $ and you'll be able to add funds to your account and then able to process hosting or domain order plus any add-funds if required. In between if you've paypal and 2checkout you can use that to add funds.

100 myCENTs = $1. When you have over 100 myCENTs you'll see them change to READY status. This means that, next time the script runs, your myCENTs will be converted into $1 and added automatically to your billing account. There is no need to use the add funds feature to get your myCENTs converted. That feature is for using methods such as a debit card or PayPal to add funds to your account to cover the cost of an invoice.The Logic Plan starts at $1.95 per month, so to cover that invoice would need at least that amount in credit in your account. Or, once the order is accepted, you can pay for it using a credit/debit card. You can also combine myCENTs and traditional methods - they're all the same in your billing account. For example, you could pay $1 using myCENTs and $0.95 with your PayPal account.

hey kamina. i see your mycents building. you don't pay for hosting with mycents though. once your cents reach 100, they are converted in to $1 credit in your xisto account. the remainder left over stays on your trap account to add up to another 100 where that will be converted to $1 credit. you pay for hosting through how much credit you have in your xisto account(ofcourse you can combine paypal payments if you aren't looking for totally free hosting).you can start with just $2 in credit if you opt for a sub domain. if you want a domain, then you need $12 in credit to start. it's also cheaper if you want to pay for a full year in advance with the cheapest hosting plan, but most people don't like waiting that long.note that i use "credit" and not "mycents". the mycents system you are seeing is on trap. if you log in to your xisto account, you won't see mycents. you will see real dollar values. hope this clears things up.right now you haf 18 mycents on trap, but seeing as you have 11 posts already, you were probably already credited a dollar or two in your xisto account and the remainder is what you see now. 18 mycents.