xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amby

Hello, My Name Is..

Amby! lol. Nice to be here, hola hola. :D Lets see what to say about me.. This is always the hardest part of introductions.Im 17.f.texas (gotta love asl introductions). Live in Houston, run a forum for people who self-injure. Its a support forum. :D I love it, and sadly enough its become the biggest most important thing in my life. :D. So hey I had to mention it. :DI love art, I paint some.. I love classic rock, and soft tunes. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, Kashmir and Dazed and Confused being my favorite songs. :DAnyway, enough about me. Hugs,Amby

I'm Ranjani. Heya! I love art (as in free-hand art) but not the classes. I hate classes that teach you how to be creative because I think it's something inherent. I love English, Latin, World Geography, History, Biology...anything except Algebra because my teacher is very annoying, games...ok, I'm going to cut if off there before I reiterate my profile. I'm an intelligence loving 14 year old in Houston, and I'm proud to say: I have a life off the internet however small it may seem :D

Hiya! Nice to meet y'all.Im from Houston too.. What a coinkidink, you're the Texas lover though eh? See.. Such opposites. I hate Houston, and Texas in general..However.. I do agree with you on the subject of TEACHING creativity.I have an art teacher who REFUSES for your art to be the way YOU want it. She will come, take the pencil/paint brush/whatever out of your hand, and do it her way.. It pisses me off.. So one day I asked her howd shed like it if I went and painted over her art work.. She has never touched mine again.. But she still messed with others art work! I think it may have been the red which was in my eyes when I said that to her (i was furious)..Anywho.. Im rambling.Amby

Hahaha. I'd love to see that. I love Houston because I've lived here all my life. Of course, if you check with me in about 4 years, I might not say that anymore. I severely dislike change but I love going wild. I'm a paradox, you could say.

hehe I'll probably be in Houston for a long time.. I want to go to college here, and teach in the area I'm in (because they make more than the smaller places surrounding houston).. Here teachers start at around 33,000. Other places around Houston it can get as low as 24,000! I KNOWWWWW! Crazy.. lol.Even though I hate the weather, and the ghettoness of my area (I live in Alief, southwest.. Its not ghetto, its more like a wanna be ghetto).. The education here is great.. Like really great.. Hugs,Amby

hey guys im narek i live in LA :D and im new to this site and i found it by a friend and this site seems like its the best FREE webhosting ive ever found from searching all over and id like to have a great time here.PZ