xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JustLaxin

Samples Of My Work.

Not really looking for criticism on any of these, but, here's some of my work to give you an idea of what I can do...

Note: Pretty sure this is in order from Latest - Older. I had a 2 year break from photoshop, so I'm working my way back up.

Signatures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice! Definitely nice!Some fresh look on sig styles. I'm sure our T17 GFX crew would like you to enter our SOTW (Sig Of The Week) contests. I really like the way you use renders. Choice of colors are definitely unique. I especially like the Spider Man sig.

great job. i like them too. it is so professional work i know that because i am using adobe photoshop too and i know how hard to do that. your mixing colors and layers i am sure you didn't miss anything.

I guess I'll comment on each one :angel:

1. I like this signature. All the colours work well, but the orange in the basketball is a bit too bright I think. I also think that the signature could be sized down a bit, and a border added. The text looks good on it, but the render isn't very well rendered, the edges are a bit sharp, you can fix that by smudging the render a bit around the edges, or something of the sort.

2. I really like this signature, I think it would look much better if it were a bit wider, a border added and the dark areas were a bit sharper.

3. This is a great signature, it has good flow, but you could help make the render stand out a bit more by maybe doing a different colour background smudge or even c4d. The text is hard to read as well, maybe a black 1px outline on the text would help on the pink/salmon coloured text.

4. This is a very original signature, I love the layout of the text, and the render effects. The only thing I don't like is the border, it looks too cheap ish. you should add light gray to white gradient to the border, and then lower the drop shadow to a distance of 0.

5. This signature looks great, I just don't fully feel the flow, the repetition of the render to the right side of the face feels like it stops the flow, and makes it feel rough. Other than that I think its a great signature, a bit big, but otherwise good looking.

6. I love this signature, it just seems very simple, I love the text, I just don't like the repetition of the red shape to the right of the render.

7. This signature has good flow, I just think the render needs to stand out a bit more, I like the use of the c4ds but I think they stand out a bit too much.

8. This is a great use of the movement of the sprite, it really shows what the sprite is doing, I also love the lighting from the bottom, I think the text could stand out a bit more though.

9. This, again, is a great use of a sprite. I think the lighting is a bit to light, maybe darken up the light parts, and it could be perfect. A border would also add effect.

10. I love this signature because of the render. All the colours go really well, and the clipping masks look good. There is a good sense of flow to the signature, and the signature is nice and sharp. The text could use some work more, It follows the flow, but kind of impedes on the flow.

11. This is a good signature, the only comment I have is to the right of hte render, I think the drop shadow could be lowered a bit on that clipping mask.

12. I love the use of c4d renders in the signature, it wraps around very well, and creates a good flow. I also love the border and the text, it all matches very well.

13. This signature is great, I just think its a bit flat, all the colours kind of blend together and nothing really pops out. Also I think a border on the top and bottom would help.

14. I love the sharpness of this signature, and the use of c4d renders, it all goes very well, but the sense of flow is controversial.

15. This signature just h as great flow, and great use of renders. Good job, it could use a border though, and maybe a light gray or black outline on the text.

Overall good job, you should enter the SOTW, I may extend the deadline even more.

Here is a link to it: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/70868-sotw-7-entries/