xisto Community
Spyda

Deletion Of Thread...

No. If your topic has been deleted, it will show up as Board Error and no longer can find the topic.Your link still works, however nothing gets loaded. This is for OpaQue to look into.No again. I take that back. OpaQue does not need to look into this. I'll look into this one.

Ok thanks BH. This thread is kind of important to me just because this company really had me believing I owed a debt. They couldn't tell me which company it was for and it really got to the point where I was actually going to pay them money so they could resolve it. Luckily, I researched a bit and saw that other people had similar problems with NCO financial where they were in the same predicament. Anyway, I leave the rest in the thread once it comes back. But, again, thanks for keeping me updating :angel:

The thread is loading correctly now. Thanks Jim and BH. On a side note, do you guys know why that happened? When I made the thread, it initially showed up and everything seemed okay. Then I was going to go back to the thread to edit some things and out and bam, it just disappeared. Not sure why though, but again thanks for your guy's help. Hopefully word gets across to more people about how terrible this company is :angel:

On a side note, do you guys know why that happened?

It happened because it is a duplicate post of this. Even if you wrote it, the rules do not allow it. If you want to inform others about a scam, do so with different wording.

If you wish to discuss a topic/issue please contribute with your own words. If you feel that your topic deserves another chance, please post it in the proper section, i.e. TrapO'nion.com - your VOISE, and use your own words.Topic is resolved.