xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carrot

I Really Should Go To Bed! ive got to find a better pastime...

scince i have nothing better 2 do and im board, i decided to write a survay. then answer it myself. so here it is.here is a blank copy...Nicknames: Hometown: Croutons or Bacon Bits: Do you make fun of people: Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Best online friends:One pillow or two?: Pets: Favorite Type of Music: Hobbies:Dream Car: Type of Car: Phrases you overuse:Favorite Food: Online Crush: Boyfriend/Girlfriend : nope im ready 4 u.Piercing or tattoos?: Most romantic thing that ever happened to you: Do you get along with your parents:Favorite town to chill in: Favorite Ice Cream:Favorite Soft Drink: What's your bed time:Favorite Website:Least Favorite Subject in School:Favorite Holiday:What do you look for in the opposite GENDER?: Things I've learned from life: Favorite number:Favorite color: now i will answer it...Nicknames: chan, chan chan, big c (DONT ASK), mother (i dont even know how i got that 1... huh) hey you kid GET OVER HERE!Hometown: BostenCroutons or Bacon Bits: well now thats a hard 1. hmmmm well i like bacon bits but i like crutons 2. imm gonna have to say..... BOTH!! but you have to mix them together and put little bits of salad in it YUM!Do you make fun of people: No, never (i'm picking up some SARCASAM. Well you should, i'm laying it on pretty thick)Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: only in some states. depends on your definition of convicted...Best online friends:don't you ever watch the presedential debates? favoritism isn't a good thing.One pillow or two?: just 1 BUT IT HAS GARFIELD ON IT!!!!!!Pets: 1 dog named.... lol get this..... NemoFavorite Type of Music: Its all good. unless it sux then it isn't good. (big humungous duh)Hobbies:BURNING CDS getting music and stuffDream Car: Mini CooperType of Car: hello im not old enough to have a car. at least i dont think so. wait, let me go check. nope, no car.Phrases you overuse:WHAT N THE NAME OF MY LEFT BUTT CHEACK?! Tina, you FAT LARD, come get some dinner!!! Favorite Food: LASAGNA!! wait i already said that, oh well.Online Crush: i dont belive in polygamyBoyfriend/Girlfriend : nope im ready 4 u.Piercing or tattoos?: let me check..... nopeMost romantic thing that ever happened to you: i made out... with my computerDo you get along with your parents:my mom yes. my dad NO!!Favorite town to chill in: Oh yeah i go down to L.A. and chill for a couple of hours and im home before dark (eye roll) DUH! I HAVE NONE!!!Favorite Ice Cream: the 1 that tastes good. u know, with the little penut putter thingeys in it.Favorite Soft Drink: SPRITE REMIXWhat's your bed time: when im tiredFavorite Website: MINE GO SEE IT!!Least Favorite Subject in School:dunnoFavorite Holiday:MY B-DAY what else i mean come on people. what did u think...... JEEZE!!What do you look for in the opposite GENDER?: The opposite genderThings I've learned from life: that lifes problems arn't at the bottom of the bottle. THERE ON T.V.!! DUH!Favorite number:13 it brings me good luckFavorite color: black

haha well here is the answer to your survey but for me :D Nicknames: dont like it...Hometown: seoul (but was born in bangkok) but living in vietnam they are all my hometowns i guessCroutons or Bacon Bits: bacon bitsDo you make fun of people: indeedHave you ever been convicted of a crime?: nopeBest online friends: hhmm used to have them cant contact them anymore since i have been offline for so long.One pillow or two?: twoPets: 1 german shepard 2 small chiwawasFavorite Type of Music: Nu rock, heavy metal, hhmm sometimes other things...Hobbies: graphic designingDream Car: Ferrari enzoType of Car: dont have onePhrases you overuse: hhmm not sure i dont really countFavorite Food: thai food or mexican, i like it spicyOnline Crush: thats sad...Boyfriend/Girlfriend : i have a special friendPiercing or tattoos?: nopeMost romantic thing that ever happened to you: cant tell youDo you get along with your parents: yes Favorite town to chill in: bangkokFavorite Ice Cream: almost all ice cream is my favoriteFavorite Soft Drink: vanilla cokeWhat's your bed time: whenever but i usually go to bed by 11 on school daysFavorite Website: MINE!Least Favorite Subject in School: FrenchFavorite Holiday: every holiday is coolWhat do you look for in the opposite GENDER?: everythingThings I've learned from life: too many to list because its a 16 year of listing plus im still learningFavorite number: 7Favorite color: red

And I'll Answer It Too: Nicknames: get over here ... NOWHometown: somewhere in London, UKCroutons or Bacon Bits: Bacon Bits, I hate CroutonsDo you make fun of people: Sometimes?Have You Ever Been Convicted Of A Crime: NoOne Pillow Or Two: TwoPets: NoneFavourite Music Type: Rap/Hip Hop Or R&BHobbies: Sleeping, Eating, Doing thisDream Car: Anything Fast, Inexpensive and Good LookingMy Type Of Car: In not 17 yet!Overused Phrases: Never Judge A Book By Its Cover :: I donna why I love that phrase!Favourite Food: Pizza Or BurgersOnline Crush: NO-ONE Girlfriend: NO-ONE YETPiercing Or Tatoos: NoneRomantic Thing That's Ever Happened: Someone joked that they wanted to go on a date with meGet Along With Parents: Mum - Kind of # Dad - YesFavourite Town: London (it's in SE England)Favourite Ice - Cream: Mint Choc ChipFavourite Soft Drink: Coca-Cola VanillaMy Bed Time: 9 pm most daysFavourite Website: MINE, MINE OH YEAH AND MINE!!Least Favourite Subject: BiologyFavourite Holiday: Jersey, Channel IslandsLook-a-like From The Opposite Gender: I don't knowThings I Learned From Life: Can you repeat the question?Favourite Number: 10Favourite Colour: (I don't have one)You really were bored last night.Oh yeah and if you meant holiday as in day of school or work, then it's my birthday!!!See ya carrot

Nicknames: Don't have a PROPER nickname but... Becky,Becca,Bexa,Bex,Beck,Rebekah

Hometown: London UK aswell...

Croutons or Bacon Bits: Bacon Bits

Do you make fun of people: Yeh

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yeh

Best online friends: I kind of don't have one...I have real friends.

One pillow or two?: I actually have 5 on my bed.

Pets: 2 Hamsters, Chip and Monk.

Favorite Type of Music: Hip hop

Hobbies: Eating

Dream Car: Chitty Chitty Bang Ban

Type of Car: Flying

Phrases you overuse: Shut Up You Bulbus

Favorite Food: Pasta

Online Crush: Jesse Metcalfe man is he FINE... Google him... Lol... He he's kind of online...when I see pictures of him on the interenet.. that count ?

Boyfriend/Girlfriend : No

Piercing or tattoos?: Earrings count?

Most romantic thing that ever happened to you: I watch tv

Do you get along with your parents: Mum-yeah

Favorite town to chill in: Bh

Favorite Ice Cream: Vanilla

Favorite Soft Drink: Lemonade

What's your bed time: 2am morning

Favorite Website: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :D Mine

Least Favorite Subject in School: Religious Studies

Favorite Holiday: One before going into a higher yeah

What do you look for in the opposite GENDER?: a big member fit body

has to be cleverer than me and is ever so sweet

Things I've learned from life: Never put a pound coin in a phone machine because it doesn't give change

Favorite number: 4

Favorite color: Blue

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

Nicknames: D, Danny, DanHometown: Alpena, MichiganCroutons or Bacon Bits: neitherDo you make fun of people: nopeHave you ever been convicted of a crime?: yesBest online friends: noneOne pillow or two?: 4Pets: catFavorite Type of Music: RapHobbies: noneDream Car: no dream carType of Car: -----Phrases you overuse: noneFavorite Food: PizzaOnline Crush: NoneBoyfriend/Girlfriend : nopePiercing or tattoos?: noneMost romantic thing that ever happened to you: nothing that i wantt o sayDo you get along with your parents: YesFavorite town to chill in: AlpenaFavorite Ice Cream: VanillaFavorite Soft Drink: PepsiWhat's your bed time: i go to bed at anytime i wantFavorite Website: http://www.zifboards.com/
Least Favorite Subject in School: Math, but thats when i went to schoolFavorite Holiday: noneWhat do you look for in the opposite GENDER?: i dont tell anyone sorryThings I've learned from life: Don't think anything is 100% FREEFavorite number: 13Favorite color: Blue

Ohhh I love surveys.. :DNicknames: Amby, Ambs, Ber Ber.Hometown: Kingston, TNCroutons or Bacon Bits: CroutonsDo you make fun of people: Not in a mean way, me and my buddies pick on each other though!Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Nope! Not to say I am not guilty of committing a few though! LOL. Just never been caught!Best online friends: Breezy, Rhonda, Xedos, JaredOne pillow or two?: More than two, more like 3.. Pets: Three parakeets : Henry, Serenity, and Tweety. One parrot : Cootie. Two prairie dogs : Molly, Petie. Favorite Type of Music: Classic rock! (Led Zeppelin being my all time favorite band!)Hobbies: Painting, music, my forum. :DDream Car: Oh hell. I dont know my cars! Something pretty, and pink! YES PINK!Type of Car: .... Read above?Phrases you overuse: huggles, ummmm. I cant think of anything else.Favorite Food: ItalianOnline Crush: Ohhhh touchy touchy, not telling!Boyfriend/Girlfriend : Nope!Piercing or tattoos?: None!Most romantic thing that ever happened to you: My ex boyfriend bought my a ring.. He left this semi large box in my bedroom, and when I opened it there was another box. So I opened that box, inside that was another box. It was so cute. LOL. I loved it. Do you get along with your parents: My dad, yes. I dont speak with my mother.Favorite town to chill in: Houston (H-town baby!)Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate cookie dough for sure!Favorite Soft Drink: Sprite RemixWhat's your bed time: Whenever I get tired. Favorite Website: Mine. :D Not posting the link though! Thatd be advertising! LOL.Least Favorite Subject in School: MATH!Favorite Holiday: ChristmasWhat do you look for in the opposite GENDER?: Well. Nothing lately. Ive been swingng more to my own gender. LOL.Things I've learned from life: My struggle with self-injury. My relationship with my mom. Favorite number: 03Favorite color: blue and pink!Hugs,Amby

Ohh. Should be fun.Nicknames: Andrew, Andy, Soap EaterHometown: Essex, London, UKCroutons or Bacon Bits: Whats this mean?Do you make fun of people: I try not to.Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Done, but not convicted.Best online friends: Amby, Grim.One pillow or two?: Four.Pets: One rabbit.Favorite Type of Music: Country.Hobbies: Climbing, ComputingDream Car: AeroplaneType of Car: AeroplanePhrases you overuse: Lmao, xDFavorite Food: ChipsOnline Crush: None.Boyfriend/Girlfriend : NonePiercing or tattoos?: NoneMost romantic thing that ever happened to you: NothingDo you get along with your parents: YesFavorite town to chill in: Wirral, where I live.Favorite Ice Cream: VanillaFavorite Soft Drink: Coke-a-colaWhat's your bed time: When I like.Favorite Website: Mine: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Favorite Subject in School: MathsFavorite Holiday: AmericaWhat do you look for in the opposite GENDER?: Not sure.Things I've learned from life: Bullys hurt.Favorite number: 1,500Favorite color: BlackI enjoyed that.