xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

"license Validation Failed" .....

Hey guys.Why are we getting a "License Validation Failed" error on the Client Area of Xisto - Support? We always get this most times and it's annoying...I've purchased a domain and now I'll most probably have to wait a month for a reply for it to be activated..When will this error get fixed OpaQue / Buffalo? :)

that really isn't true. i usually ALWAYS log in to Xisto - Support through https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.php and i have gotten this error several times. it's the same exact link that is given when your mycents updates and an email is sent when you get credited for $1 or more. anyway, this error has been known for some time now. i don't much mind it only because i know it gets fixed in an hour or two and there really isn't anything significant that i need to accomplish right away at that link.

this error comes when you try to login at xisto.com intead of Xisto - Support.com.