xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
StvenWesley

Testing Quality Of Freeware

Recently I noticed that AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter is free in Feb, which attracted my attention. I have got one and did some test about it and made some comparsion between this one and other free PDF to Word Converter.

You know, for instance, zamzar.com is a popular free online PDF to Word Converter. But it can convert one PDF at a time and do not support encrypted PDF conversion. The converison quality is not so good as we need. Almost all free online PDF tools get the common problems. Because, it is just free! And we can get seldom free desktop PDF to Word Converter, most of them are shareware, which means, we could only use it for some days and get limited functions, such as the quantitiy of conversion pages is restricted.

I have got free type of 2.5.3 and the latest type and test them. Here is the Pros and Cons of free types:
Pros:
1. Support encrypted PDF files conversion
2. Support Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7
3. Support batch/partial conversion.
4. The conversion quality is high. The output text, layouts, images and hyperlinks match the original file very well.
Cons:
1. Image hyperlinks will be lost after conversion.
2. Commercial license is unavailable.
3. The table can not be preserved very well sometimes.

And I noticed that the program cost $29.95 before.
People who need it can have a try on this free PDF to Word Converter :)
Totally speaking, it is a nice APP. :D

Rip video dvd without limit and watermark, you can try RZ DVD Copy, it's not free, but can free trial 15days without limit and watermark. it can rip video dvd to any videos and audios and save onto computer hard drive. you can yahoo or google search and download RZ DVD Copy, easy to use, good quality, hope it can help you!

Many developers use open-source code and libraries, and it's only when they decide to use it in a particular way that they realise that the software is buggy. It's pretty common and is an issue among the WordPress community. There are lots of WordPress plugins in the plugin repository, many of which are no longer maintained and/or do not function correctly. Going through the massive list of plugins is impractical, so Automattic decided to use community feedback to rate plugins on their compatibility with different versions of WordPress and rate them on quality with stars. There's also a forum for discussing issues related to plugins, and the discussions can be tagged to be associated with a particular plugin.While WordPress isn't perfect, it does provide most of what developers need to get the job done. The PHP source code of plugins and themes is freely available and can be modified under the GPL license.

Recently I noticed that AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter is free in Feb, which attracted my attention.Cons:

It seems nice that such an application is available for free. Maybe it is usefull to get the content of a file and to change it into a Word document.
It seems this topic is fit for the section that contains information about software.