xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Prototype Of Dell's New Mini 5 Tablet

Dell's prototype of new tablet called Mini 5 surfaced internet.

Just no more than few inches bigger than iPhone or iPod Touch, Mini 5 tablet runs on Android. Mini 5 tablet's specs are:

5 inch touch screen

1GHz Snapdragon processor

5 megapixel camera with dual LED flash and a front facing camera

Wi-Fi

3G

Bluetooth

Posted Image

There's no price point yet. And there's no further information on the release date either. However, iPad isn't the hottest thing on the net anymore. I hope that Dell can price these way lower than iPad (which I felt way ridiculous from $499 to $699)

For a basic price for iPad:

16GB - $499 (WiFi), $629 (WiFi + 3G)

32GB - $599 (WiFi), $729 (WiFi + 3G)

64GB - $699 (WiFi), $829 (WiFi + 3G)

So, to have 3G built-in it cost $130 extra.

Dell, you have to choose; to be evil and sell it at a high price point or to be good and make it $200 price range.

wow mr.bufallo you are always updated in the new techy :D anyway those cool gadgets are in my wishlist :) yeah only a wish aha well better finish my studies and get a job and buy one of those

I would absolutely love this device if the price is going to be low, and the build quality is good.I would not hesitate to buy it, seeing as I think it is much better than the "iPad." I Have been looking for a useful device like so, but never have found what I really wanted, and this just seems to be great and do the job.Hopefully they come out with a good warranty, a low price, and a good build quality.