xisto Community
web_designer

What Do You Think Of My Site? tell me what in your mind

Your website or blog seems ok, but do you get any traffic at all? It si important to write lots of stories and articles for getting some traffic. But in general it is ok. I don't like the colors(yellow one) maybe it is more stylish to use grey.

I think that you maybe are exagerating with the design because it looks a little agressive. Because a site with a lot of visual effects like this site maybe are not the best to be surfing. Maybe you have to put a good-looking template for your blog but with a less of visual effects because this site have the look of personal page you know that pages that anybody can visit and the admins think that are good sites. So please you have to changer your template add good content and make good seo work and of course you have to change your domain name because it has the Xisto.com and that is not good looking because all the visitors instictly detect that your web page is free and free in internet means bad content and wasted time so the people will go away from your site ok. You need to make this changes and add your blog to google and start to catch visitors and I recommend you to send a sitemap to google webmaster tools. Please don?t fall in the easiest opinion that the other people are saying you that your site is good-looking that your blog is beatiful because believe me like yours there are a lot of blogs in the internet and anyone visit it in the month so the important in the internet is not the good looking of a website. The important in the internet is the easy way for surf the web page and you know that Yahoo.com for example have one of the more good-looking designs and Google.com is one of the simplest website in all the internet but in internet the people want to be simple so Google dominate to yahoo and you know that is the true. Please pay attention to all my tips and you will have a beatiful and popular blog.

Overally, it looks like a nice site. If I'm not mistaken, you are using wordpress for your blog? Anyway, a couple of things that I really do like and enjoy about your site are first one of them is the logo. I like the start of grunge look that you are applying to it and it makes it fists perfectly with the rest of the site's designs so that is a plus side for you. I also like how this theme is custom. What really irks me is when sires or forums or blogs or any site for that nature use made up templates that are so overused, it just really gets annoying and makes the site look less or not original at all which is a turn off for me and others who may visit the site and who are deciding whether or not to visit it. A couple of things that I do not like about the whole design, actually one of the things I do not like would have to be the text. I think you are using Times New Roman for your blog posts' text. I don't know if iti's just me, but when you make a design or when anybody makes a design for this instance, when they use Times new roman for their font, it just makes the site look cheaper then what it really is, so for that part the design is kind of cheap. But overall, the site design does look good. As for the your subdomain, I advise getting a TLD domain. That would make your blog look better and would be easier for people to remember.Hope that helps :angel: