xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
StvenWesley

Fastly Open A Link In Another Page Very useful tips

Everybody may come across this problem like me. Here is my experience.When viewing a page in a website, such as Xisto forum, I find some interesting links and click them, but only find the page is redirected to another page. Actually I don't want to close the former page. In order to preserve the former page, I have to click "back" ribbon on my broswer, or right click the link and choose "open in a new page". But, you know, it is too complex and some times and I need to retype the URL to open the page I want. :D Recently I find a good way to resolve the inconvenience. You can click the link and drag your mouse out of the anthor text, then release the left bond. And you wil find you open the link in another page and preserve the former page!Sounds Excellent.Yeah? :)

On most browsers and computers you can actually Control+click the link to open it in a new tab. Also you can click the link with the scroll wheel and it should do the same thing.Try it out!

Wow no offense but this isn't much of a tutorial. Several ways to do this, it's not 1970's when the internet first got launched, you know. I usually just click with the scroll on my mouse. I don't get how this is a "very useful" tip?

On most browsers and computers you can actually Control+click the link to open it in a new tab. Also you can click the link with the scroll wheel and it should do the same thing.
Try it out!

Seems that way doesn't work well :) . Otherwise, thanks for sharing.

Just use firefox and get a mouse gestures addon. I simply hold down the right mouse button and draw a vertical line over the link and it opens in a new tab in the background. When i want to view that page i can click the tab and read it.