xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonderfullygifted

What Are The Daily Vitamins/minerals You Should Intake?

well the very first thing I take and the most important for me is vitamin C and then milk xD yeah milk because it hasa compilation of the nutrients and vitamins that I need in everyday leaving

While you cannot over dose from vitamins and minerals, not in the sense of drug over dose, you can intake more than what your body needs. Too much of "good" thing simply gets flush out of your system. Thus it's waste of time and money to over dose from good things. There are few things that you should not over dose such as calcium, zinc, iron etc. Because your body can react differently from having too much of certain things depend on your body's reaction. Some people can have calcium buildup and should not ingest additional calcium. Always consult with your doctor.

While you can not overdose on vitamins, there are still dangers to adhere to.Too much calcium will cause kidney stonesJust take in what you think you need a day, and try not to have too much

:) Normally taking one multivitamin a day is good although our bodies need daily Vitamin A you can normally get that just eating good balance diet such as in carrots ,sweet potatoes ,spinach or tuna cantaloupe certain things like that including broccoli then we need calcium you can get that in balance diet of green beans ,turnip greens which most do not know what those are ,Orange juice ,salmon ,those areas Vitamin B6 comes in areas of fish ,beans avocados ,bananas cauliflower ,spinach then there famous folic acid areas that benefits in balance diets of oranges ,asparagus strawberries mushrooms ,poultry taking to much than our bodies need sometimes our bodies will throw it off at same time ,there can be issues in taking to much ,as statement above me stated ,something of good thing can be to much . At same time eating proper balance diet ,is best way make sure your body is getting proper vitamins needed daily . Now all this is really making me hungry ! :D

A vitamin is in essence known as a key nutrient that everyones body needs to continue to build and stay healthy and fighting fit.
Altogether there are 13 individual amounts of vitamins that have been found in various sources from 1909 to the most recent in 1941. Looking at the 13 selections of vitamins, four are fat soluble and the other 9 as water soluble. This basically means that water soluble vitamins do not get reserved in the body so they need to be consumed in your diet from day to day, while fat soluble are easily stored in your body and wont need to be taken every day. The main types of vitamins that are always present in the human diet are A, C, D and E and they can be found in many types of food supplements and from other surprisingly different sources.

A, D, E, K which are fat soluble and 9 water-soluble (8 B vitamins and vitamin C). As long as your getting your five a day, and eating a balanced diet, you should be OK. Recent studies have shown little benefit of taking Vitamin supplements and recent studies have shown those who take vitamins above the RDA actually have an increased mortality risk.

Yeah, I know the advantages of being healthy, and I really need to be more healthier.. cause i'm trying to better my life and stuff.I just figure if I can eat properly maybe I'll think more smarter, or something.Also this might be odd, but I love lemons.Like I could cut one up and eat it. Is that good for you? cause i know it has lots of acid.. but I love it.

Anything labeled as "essential" should be taken. What does essential mean? It means your body cannot produce it on its own. A lot of things are essential, and some things your body can produce on its own (like cholesterol). It is possible to overdose on nutrition, but it is harder to overdose on water-soluble nutrients since when you take in too much the body just gets rid of it in the urine. Those that aren't water-soluble are easier to overdose on. Therefore you should get to know whether a nutrient is water-soluble or not.There is a thing known as RDA, recommend dietary allowance. This helps provide you with information on how much is considered a healthy amount within a day. Not only do nutrients have side effects when taking too much, they also have side effects when taking too little. Taking vitamins or minerals in a form of a powder or pill is not really supposed to be used as a substitute for whole foods, but is supposed to be used if you are really lacking in those nutrients. Also, taking them alone without a meal may not allow the body to absorb the nutrients (properly), therefore you'd be just practically wasting the pills.Note, while the RDA provides a measurement, it does not mean that your goal should be the measurement provided. You can be a healthy person even with just 64%. When eating, also check the nutrition labels on the cover of each product. You should also take the time to learn how to interpret the nutrition labels, as some people tend to think that the label represents the entire product and not just one serving.

Yeah, I know the advantages of being healthy, and I really need to be more healthier.. cause i'm trying to better my life and stuff.I just figure if I can eat properly maybe I'll think more smarter, or something.

Also this might be odd, but I love lemons.
Like I could cut one up and eat it. Is that good for you? cause i know it has lots of acid.. but I love it.

:) oh eating lemons are great!
just cut them up and i like salt on mine and can eat them anytime .

rather have a lemon than would a orange ,i know sounds strange but it is true .

i have weird taste i guess and really glad to hear someone else has just as weird taste as i have .

when it comes towards eating lemons :D

:) oh eating lemons are great!just cut them up and i like salt on mine and can eat them anytime.

You've just reminded me of something i should have mentioned: detoxification. When eating certain kinds of food, even something as simple as a clove of garlic, they can cause the body to enter a state of detoxification. If you are used to eating a lot of junk food and taking in a lot of unhealthy nutrients, during detoxification that stuff goes back into the blood stream (to later be taken out of the body). Once it gets kicked out of the body's "repository" and into your blood your body may start showing certain side effects, perhaps similar to what it would feel like if you overdosed on a certain nutrient, or something random.