xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Cpanel Error Message [resolved] Ticket filed, but anything I can do

HELP!
I got this message last night and then filed a ticket on it then. I got this message when I tried to log in

Sorry for the inconvenience!The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Just what does this mean and is there anything that I can do on my side to fix this. I really need to get to these files NOW!

Please someone let me know ASAP

Thanks

John

Try using FTP to access the files.It seems that they're running out of space on your server.(I smell overselling :))

thanks Baniboy, will give filezilla a try. And who knows just what is what. Could very well be on my end. My weather radar program uploads images to the site, and sometimes they get big in size. over 100K sometimes depending on the radar site and how much rain or what the radar see's or the type radar being used.

Assuming your using xisto, login to your billing and support page then click services, click the little box beside your domain.Look at how much disk space is used, if close to 100% of your space is used then you'll need to ether upgrade your account to get more space, or delete some stuff to make more space.remember, your disc space isn't reset at the end of the month! when you've used it all that's it!

everything is fixed now. was a problem on there end. thanks for all of your replies guys. your the best.