xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evilsmiley25

Human Faced Lamb A lamb was born with a human face

Hey Xisto community. I am not sure if this has been posted before, but I will post it now.

I was in IRC when someone posted a link to this story. I am not sure whether it is true or not. CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO ARTICLE.

I personally think that this seems unreal. It does not seem possible for a sheep to be born with a human face, our DNA is too different. If this is really true, then it is messed up. How would something like this even happen? How can a sheep be born with a human-like head? Can chimeras really exist in our world? What has caused this freak-of-nature? I am so baffled at this story.

I hope it was not science prodding its way into making chimeras. We humans should *NOT* be playing god. It results in freaks like this poor lamb, who by the way, did not survive.

It claims that the baby lambs body was burnt by the villagers when they realized the freak sheep.

So, what do you guys think about all of this? I am very curious to know!

I hope it was not science prodding its way into making chimeras. We humans should *NOT* be playing god. It results in freaks like this poor lamb, who by the way, did not survive.

Wow, you sound very paranoid of something you don't obviously understand. See, there wasn't science anywhere in there. It was the result of a man humping a sheep. If the dude had used a condom, on the other hand, it would be science. There wasn't anyone playing god, but playing their sick fantasies on a poor sheep.If you have any ethical reasons for being against biological research on the other hand, please share them.

Anyway, it's a shame they burnt it. I'm sure researching the dead sheepman would've been a nice project to work on by any biologist as it's a result of cross-breeding.
Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

While searching for this article, I found another about scientists successfully creating a chimera a few years back. I personally do not believe in this because it is wrong. Humans should NOT be tampering with nature, and creating freak animals. I was not trying to sound paranoid about this, just merely stating my opinion. Why should we have a need to make animals half of one species, and half of another? What purpose does it really pose? Especially a human mixed with a sheep. This case was most likely a human humping a sheep, you are right, but it is still wrong.

Thus humans are nature correct? So everything we do is nature. So let the Dog-Cats, Fish-Donkeys, and Gerbil-Lizards birth begin! Seriously though that is really messed up. I usually can look at some messed up stuff. ( Friends always being dicks by sending masked links to me ) But that really just messes with my head and I had to exit withing seconds of opening that page. Its mostly the body. Look at it! Its really gross. Anyways I don't think anything like this happens naturally. This has to be the work of humans.

I don't say that I am not believing but the photo looks like edited ? yeah it looks like if you will go try to look at it verymore closely and a wide of time look that the lamb very hard and try to say if its true :D many photos today are edited so don'tjust believe yes definitely maybe chimeras exist far way back in the past because we know the term "chimera". Maybe a scientistcreated one ? well Im not sure because I didn't saw anything :)

Thus humans are nature correct? So everything we do is nature. So let the Dog-Cats, Fish-Donkeys, and Gerbil-Lizards birth begin! Seriously though that is really messed up. I usually can look at some messed up stuff. ( Friends always being dicks by sending masked links to me ) But that really just messes with my head and I had to exit withing seconds of opening that page. Its mostly the body. Look at it! Its really gross. Anyways I don't think anything like this happens naturally. This has to be the work of humans.

It doesn't. Or..at does not seem like it is possible. I mean, I know sheep contain some human DNA (at least from what I have read), but how is it possible for a human to breed with a sheep? :/ This thing is a freak, it is horrible. Things like this should not even be breaded, even if it was not on purpose.

when I saw the picture I feel afraid of it with a mix of pity and so sorry for that lamb :)why? I get afraid because of its human face and bloody body, and I feel pity for that because peoplewants to burn the dead body of the lamb instead of giving that lamb a very nice burial.They are thinking that. that lamb is bad luck for them so they are doing that? what a terifying people

I don't say that I am not believing but the photo looks like edited ? yeah it looks like if you will go try to look at it verymore closely and a wide of time look that the lamb very hard and try to say if its true :D many photos today are edited so don't
just believe yes definitely maybe chimeras exist far way back in the past because we know the term "chimera". Maybe a scientist
created one ? well Im not sure because I didn't saw anything :)

It is real, I assure you. It said in the article, that it most likely occured from a mutation, but I doubt that. It was probably from a human humping and impregnating a sheep. It is very sick either way, and the thing is a freak. I doubt chimeras ever existed. It is just the term for an animal that is composed of two different species. It is inhumane to do this, in my opinion. Yes, it is very easy to edit photos, but until it is *proved* fake, I will believe it is true.

It doesn't. Or..at does not seem like it is possible. I mean, I know sheep contain some human DNA (at least from what I have read), but how is it possible for a human to breed with a sheep? :/ This thing is a freak, it is horrible. Things like this should not even be breaded, even if it was not on purpose.

I think you miss quoted. Never said anything about a human breeding with it. Thats just impossible. Yea though on the serious side I think its a fake. Too many Hoaxes out there and too many bored people making them. Are DNA is just to far apart. I have heard of Coyotes and Dogs. Some say a dog can breed with a wolf which created these weird animal thing. I believe in it because I have heard it.

yeah I also notice about the smile so I thought it was just an edit since the human face is smiling x.X well aha I onlydon't like the blood the sheep is fine for me its cute even it has a human face well its a nice pet XDyou can have a talking manlike sheep

The only thing that I can say is... EEEEWWW. That is disgusting. Whether it is human bred or mutated... well, I don't think it should be killed, but it really is... well, it just very very freaky. I cannot stand it. Especially when the goat has that smile on their face. And then... when you think about it, and you think... well. OK. So... let's say that the article was right and that it isn't a man humping a sheep, like Baniboy said (I think), but mutation... then... are we... you know... mutated sheep?Now that's a thought to think about.EEEEEEWWWWW.:) I feel pity, yes... but I can't stand such a sight.

Oh I enjoy looking at people gathering their morals and then realizing how self-contradicting they are and then they have to make up these silly rules so their morals make some sense to them. Don't get me wrong, I agree, but the reasons and terms you use to disjustify chimeras(by saying they are unreal, lmao) are ridiculous. Just tell the truth, don't make up silly theories. Say that you don't like it because it you feel weird, say that you don't like it because you are scared, don't give people that this is wrong this is right b.s.

Chimeras do exist, completely natural thing. Most are born dead. Offspring of two species. Speciation is defined as to when the genetic code in the different populations have mutated so far that they can't cross-breed anymore. Exceptions do exist. The picture there is just as likely as any other weird mutation. The genetic code is still mostly sheep's. Speciation isn't defined with appearance, but the contents of the genome. This is either a chimera or just a mutation. Most likely a mutation.

This condition is either inherited, or it is acquired through the infusion of allogeneic hematopoietic cells during transplantation or transfusion. In nonidentical twins, chimerism occurs by means of blood-vessel anastomoses. The likelihood of offspring being a chimera is increased if it is created via in vitro fertilization. Chimeras can often breed, but the fertility and type of offspring depends on which cell line gave rise to the ovaries or testes; varying degrees of intersexuality may result if one set of cells is genetically female and another genetically male.

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Dear friend of mine really really amazed I am to see and gothrough such an article. Means if they are saying that it is because ofimproper fodder , I mean to say how can it be actually just because of such areason it got the resemblance of a human face. I should say the resemblance isvery very human like. ?So just to saythat it is because of improper fodder I don’t think so. As I was not a medicalstudent so I can’t think much on such articles but just to extend of a commonsense I could go. What ever it is it’s really amazing.

Oh I enjoy looking at people gathering their morals and then realizing how self-contradicting they are and then they have to make up these silly rules so their morals make some sense to them. Don't get me wrong, I agree, but the reasons and terms you use to disjustify chimeras(by saying they are unreal, lmao) are ridiculous. Just tell the truth, don't make up silly theories. Say that you don't like it because it you feel weird, say that you don't like it because you are scared, don't give people that this is wrong this is right b.s.
Chimeras do exist, completely natural thing. Most are born dead. Offspring of two species. Speciation is defined as to when the genetic code in the different populations have mutated so far that they can't cross-breed anymore. Exceptions do exist. The picture there is just as likely as any other weird mutation. The genetic code is still mostly sheep's. Speciation isn't defined with appearance, but the contents of the genome. This is either a chimera or just a mutation. Most likely a mutation.

I was not saying that. Humans should not be mixing THEIR DNA with that of another species. It is messed up. What is the point of making chimeras that are a mix of a human and another species of animal? We do not need to see sheep running around with human appendages like heads. Yes, chimeras do exist, but notice how this thing was born stillborn? It should not be happening, humans have no need to be impregnating sheep, or making chimeras. Sorry if my point is becoming contradictory or muddled after all my posts, but my point was that we do not need to mix our DNA, whether it be by some desperate person in a 3rd world country, or scientists try to make a human-sheep chimera.

when I saw the picture I feel afraid of it with a mix of pity and so sorry for that lamb :) why? I get afraid because of its human face and bloody body, and I feel pity for that because people
wants to burn the dead body of the lamb instead of giving that lamb a very nice burial.
They are thinking that. that lamb is bad luck for them so they are doing that? what a terifying people

It is the result of a cross-breed mutation. Sheep are already 15% human in their cells. They burned the DEAD body because the villagers thought it was a bad sign. It may seem weird to us, but that is their culture. It was born stillborn anyways, and they believed it would bring bad luck.