xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icyberhack

Hello Everyone

Short, Sweet and to the point, I like it. Firstly Hello and welcome to Xisto, enjoy your stay. Secondly a formality: Please check out the readme for more information on the rules etc of Xisto. You can also find this link above the shoutbox.

If you want to know anything else about Xisto, the forum or Mycents then feel free to ask. Otherwise with repetition, enjoy your stay, make good quality posts. I hope you will be a real asset to this forum.

Short, Sweet and to the point

yes it sure is :P
anyway, welcome to Xisto, icyberhack. i hope you enjoy your time here :(
you should really describe yourself more though. how about telling us what topic do you like or active? oh, and try to read the forum readme and the board guidelines as kobra said :D
at any rate, welcome to the party! :)

Hey! Welcome to the Xisto community. :)

I have also recently joined (today) and I really like it here.

I hope you enjoy your time here as well. I noticed you do not have your myCENT at the bottom of your info. If you didn't already know, you need to register at this link as well to earn myCENTS:

https://support.xisto.com/

Cheers! :D