xisto Community
Zagubadu?

Plants Vs. Zombies Review

well for the most of it, 50ft is the end of "his wisdom"if you decided to grow it more though, it will give you the "secret codes" like the future, dance, and other ones at somewhere like 100, 500, 1000....... i don't know where it will be at the maxwell do you have any need for the money after completing the adventure? :D

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

well for the most of it, 50ft is the end of "his wisdom"if you decided to grow it more though, it will give you the "secret codes" like the future, dance, and other ones at somewhere like 100, 500, 1000....... i don't know where it will be at the max
well do you have any need for the money after completing the adventure? :D

haha. that's right. there is no need for money once it is out of wisdom. i dont think the secret codes even worth it. now i'm just playing it for that endless level. I found few people making more than 100 levels with endless and i can't seem to crack above 30. Don't know what type of setup i'm supposed to make because i have the issue of those plant digger zombie and the flying zombie, rest i can manage with aggressive plants. any idea about endless levels ?

Sorry to bring the dead out but this topic definitely deserves necrophilia :P . This game was the craziest thing I'd ever discovered during my hiatus from work. I spent such a long time playing it that I am pretty sure I would've made it into the headlines along with the dead WoW player. The best part was getting my mother into it, she isn't a fan of tower defense of strategy type games but she was the biggest asset in my artillery :lol:My mother actually helped me cross a few of the levels, it was awesome.. This game is definitely awesome and I think you can play quite a few levels online. Anyone still playing this game?