xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sadhikar

Get Traffic To Your Site And Make Money

I wish there was another way to make money other than Google adsense.My account has also gotten blocked after I got 40$ virtually.. I was disappointed.I don't know how to make money other than adsense lol.I thought making maybe 100$ a month would be cool, but I guess I'm not going to have that either.

I wish there was another way to make money other than Google adsense.My account has also gotten blocked after I got 40$ virtually.. I was disappointed.
I don't know how to make money other than adsense lol.
I thought making maybe 100$ a month would be cool, but I guess I'm not going to have that either.

If you promise yourself not to click on your own ads then there are some alternatives for you which are working quite well for some others who are without adsense. Some alternatives like project wonderful, adbrite, kontera and infolinks. While adbrite is cpm and will take time to get ads on your site. You can try yahoo if you're in US.

Also kontera and infolinks are good program and you can see them running right here on Xisto. remember never click on your own ads or else you'll get banned for sure. there are some chances that this might happen to you and you get blocked immediately. never ask others to click on your ads and never click on your own as well.

I find this traffic website or traffic company which ever term you want to use seems to send you more useless emails than the online public to your website. Be more creative and find a better more 'reliable' way to get traffic into your site.

@alam

Try using Magento (https://magento.com/). Although I haven't tried it, seems like a great tool for eCommerce sites.

Also, you can't have a category of "toys" and "sport" when they clearly don't have anything to do with the rest of your store(just my feeling). And, on top of that, the "toys" category is empty!

As mahesh2k said, get a better design and don't fill the site with ads, give some breeding space to the products in the middle. Look at some of the other similar sites (NOT Amazon!) and see what they're doing right, then implement it to your site.

As for the articles, people appreciate when you give out knowledge, wise thoughts, etc. If there is something you're good at, "exploit" that to advertise your blog. If there is a site that writes about eCommerce, you could write a guest post for them and advertise your site that way. There are plenty of means which could get you to your goal, you only need to do some more research.

i want to have a site in which i have paid members like say Rs 3000/- and all these vip members win prizes monthly or weekly. i will get these member in my forum. but tell me how to select the winner when i announce the prize.is there some kind of competition or randomly select script to select the winner.i also have raffle.madpage.co script.thanks.