xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k_s_baskar

Hi All

Hi all,Actually I am not new to this forum. I registered my account in the year 2007, but due to some reasons i did't post or interact in this forum for long time. I like new appearance of this forum with such great community. :)

Hi Welcome back, K_s_baskar to Xisto. You might know it already , but heres the basics. You can earn mycent for posting quality posts that in the forum. To earn mycents you need to register at Xisto - Support.com/billing/ with the same email address that you used to sign up at forums. After a 5 hours your accounts will be linked and your mycents earned will appear under your avatar. The cheapest hosting package works out to about 2 dollars a month. 100 mycents = 1 dollar which is transferred into your Xisto Account. I see that you're a Bleach Fan , so am i! tongue.gif

Welcome back! Hope to see you stick around this time haha. A lot has changed in the way of credits since you've been here but just read the threads about them and I'm sure you'll understand it all without a problem. If not just ask and i'm sure someone will have a answer for you ha.

Dear friend of mine welcome back and this time all of ushope that you will be here for long. As you were previously a member of trap17so you might be knowing all the rules to be followed so no need to mentionabout it. By the way best of luck for your future.

Thanks to all community members. I am having one more question. Does My Earning (Cents) is having any time limit? means does it will expire in some particular period? bcoz my post count shows more than 20 but i am having only few cents in my account. And where can i find my Earnings in billing system? Sorry for so many questions. I know i want to go through faq before asking this.:)

Welcome back to the Xisto community, k s baskar

If you have not noticed, there is a new system here to earning web hosting credits, they are called myCENT.

To earn myCENT, you will need to register at this link, with the same email you used to register your Xisto forum account:

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

To earn myCENT, you need to keep posting on these forums. Each post you earn myCENT and when you hit 100, it will update into your credit balance as $1.

Hope this was helpful. :)

Welcome!.... Again! I hope you stick around this time. Yea theres been some changes around here so you probably want to read Smiley's post on the new myCENT Credit System. Which is a lot better then the old one. I hope you have a good stay here at Xisto.