xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Should I Change My Website's Name? Help? I wont be a teenager forever.

yea, i wanted you to sufer more. sorry :) actually i think you can figure some things out on your own without me sticking my head in your business.

yea, i wanted you to sufer more. sorry :) actually i think you can figure some things out on your own without me sticking my head in your business.

sufer more? I don't understand that. :( But anyway... thanks a lot. I guess I might keep that or leave it when I reach 20 anyway. :D It really depends.

Now people see my when they search my name or when they search for modern teenager. I guess it's a good thing. :( And hey!!! I'm on page 3 for philosophical blog!!!

I'm so happy. :D OK then. :D:( I guess I am finally getting something out of all this. :P Thanks a lot. By the way, I've done what you told me to do, and I am waiting for instructions from you.

Things are... I think, not in place fully, but still in place. :P

YES!!!

You could try some free domain generators. But personally I think that you should think of a name and use the first thing that comes to your mind.

This is a pretty good idea.Seeing as you like, y'know, 'philosophy' and stuff.. Why not draw a website name from your subconcious? I had a really psychedelic dream about ducks living inside apples. It wasn't in a cute way, it was really nasty as they came out covered with apple organs as they thrashed around trying to free themselves..
Anyway, I came up with my site name after thinking about my dream the next day and thinking 'JESUS CHRIST WHAT WAS I ON?' The simpler and more memorable the better.