xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

This Girl Hot Or Not ? 1-10?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png
we're 16 and 15 :D

So, Valentine's day is coming up. That means it's my one year anniversary with my girlfriend! (damn that sounds good) Just wondering what you all think!? This is gonna be in my Valentines Card :D

I mainly posted this up because I'm sure its 80% guys here (if not more) So hot or not?

Ok i thinks thats it.. hope everyone has an enjoyable V-day. (I know i will :D )

[btw] thats me on the right :D

You know.. when people go awaound asking random strangers to rate they're girlfriends, I tend to assume, that the people are pretending or something. ?_? But I beleive you. Anyway, valentine's day is a sham, think about it, how come it's so perfectly in febury? After the busy January sales finish? then soon after valentines day, Easter, then? Yep, Summer, tourism, loadsa money, next? Haloween And then, christmas. These are all just dates on calenders of business men, who use you as a shopping statistic.But anyway, for the record.She > YouOff course, there really would be something wrong if you out rated her. I don't know if she's "hot" or not, I preferr to see people in person and stuff. .I don't know it's hard to explain. Well, I hope you two have a nice aniversary together!

You guys both look stretched. Resize the pictures and maybe feather your heads out or something. It's kind of amateurish.

I have no negative feelings towards Valentine's Day, but here's an interesting fact: More money is spent on candy for this holiday than any other holiday (and that includes Halloween!)Must be Godiva. Yikes :D

Thats a weird image. Whats he doing, brushing his teeth? xD.I don't really support Valentines day very much, it basicly gets more money for the companys. Anyway, I think the heads are squished and need resizing.

:D I think shes beautiful!!! I have a friend who looks a lot like her, and shes just hot. Shes beautiful, and sweet, but shes one of those bad girls.. Anywho.. I think you're crazy for not thinking shes pretty.Amby

WOW! Congrats dude! She is hot. As for the valentine scam thing. No holiday was originaly made for profit. Its just business figured ou tthe best way to use the holidays. But why knock it. Everybody has to make a living so why not use what is already available to make it easier to do.

the pictures gone now ... anyways i'll join in and disagree with valentines day. i really don't know, but was it really created by Hallmark? i wouldn't be surprised. the cold hard facts are that girls do care about it and yabber to all their friends about it. so if you don't do anything, your basically screwed. that's the whole scam.

Yep,the picture is gone. I agree that we need to think of something nice and interesting for that day,because girls really don't like when we just do nothing. I find it to be boring,but that's the way it goes usually.

i tryed to follow ur link but it wasn't the right one.gj on the aniversry. my gf and i have been together for um 8 months now and i am going to take her to key west florida for christmas.hope u guys stay together an everything.o yea i am 17 and my gf is 16. lol