xisto Community
sindre87

Need Help With Online Marketing

yea, for one, include your blog in your signature. i would have visited to see what type of advice you need most but....ummm....you're not even advertising your blog to get the visitors....so i would start doing that FIRST

Are there anybody who knows how I can get lots of traffic to my blog?
Hope i will get answers:)

Use free traffic exchange sites like http://www.trafficg.com/,EasyHits4u, etc.

for complete list just visithttp://www.trafficexchangelist.com/

or send IM to your friends or scrap to your friends using orkut, facebook 

You can also use twitter 

Are there anybody who knows how I can get lots of traffic to my blog?
Hope i will get answers:)

Advertising your blog with adwords or Yahoo's publisher isn't probably the best way to start...I'm guessing. So the good old fashioned link exchange with other blogs and bloggers who share similar interest or topic would be the place to start.Visit blogspot.com or other popular blog places and request the admin for link exchange. You never know. Secondly, if your blog also deals with the place you live in, like reviews of your local town restaurant, your voice on local politics etc, go to your local websites and ask to like your blog. Many city websites will allow you to place 1 classified or directory listing for your "business," even though it's not. But hey, they list and it's all good.Speaking of local, I recently designed a local restaurant's website. I went around adjacent towns and asked if they wouldn't mind hanging out some flyers for this website. Of course I didn't ask other restaurants to advertise for this website. But like community centers with free bulletin boards, banks, grocery checkout stands. The flyer also included the website address where give an email address to access 20% off coupon. The idea was to create mailing list and in return a coupon as a thanks. And next thing you know the restaurant owner said the business rose 30% within days. And the email list can be used for monthly newsletter, coupon alerts and special menus.Maybe you can involve your community to join and follow your blogs. Link to your twitter and facebook account to let others know. Be diligent with fresh blogs and clever views. The last thing you need is dull information and stale contents. You have to be able to sell your idea to others within seconds.If you are a craigslist user, you can join craiglist's forum and promote your site. Encourage other forum participants to join your blog and put comments on your site. Keep it open and easy at first so that visitors are not obligated to "register" before commenting. You can worry about spammers afterwards.