xisto Community
hatebreed

Competing Sites good sugestion

yea i think that will be kool. maybe the best site of the month gets some price kinda..say an additional storage space or BW..what do you say about that?

or maybe admin could just pick a website that is hosted by Xisto and feature them on Xisto.com's home page for like three weeks and then pick another for another three weeks. i think that'd be kinda cool. :D the prize would be hits. cause being on the front page of Xisto would give you visitors! or at least i would think it would....

or maybe admin could just pick a website that is hosted by Xisto and feature them on Xisto.com's home page for like three weeks and then pick another for another three weeks. i think that'd be kinda cool.  the prize would be hits. cause being on the front page of Xisto would give you visitors! or at least i would think it would....

thats a real kool idea you've got there but do you think that admin will agree to that?

Advertising sucks! and please dont tell me advertise more... I have already posted two huge ads. one on top and one at the bottom ( while no one is interested in clicking them :D )Well, the idea is really good. I was thinking of some commercial value.. hmm..

i try to click those ads too, but i don't have a static ip so i don't know if anyone knows it's me clicking on them lol :D

or maybe admin could just pick a website that is hosted by Xisto and feature them on Xisto.com's home page for like three weeks and then pick another for another three weeks. i think that'd be kinda cool.  the prize would be hits. cause being on the front page of Xisto would give you visitors! or at least i would think it would....

thats a real kool idea you've got there but do you think that admin will agree to that?
I like the idea, but it sounds too easy to fake, as you could simply have a bot program up all night which refreshes, clicks, deletes cookies, rinses and repeats..

I'd love something like that do, I usually am caught <- snipped -> ads though. :D}