xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Lady Gaga Live In San Diego!

Hey Xisto i havent posted in a while, so i thought i would post what i have been up to :)Well on december 19 i went to see lady gaga live on concert, if you dont know (you probably do) i have been in love (more like obsessed with lady gaga) for months now haha, soooo THAT might have, if its not, the highlight of my life so farPRE SHOW:Well, honestly i got ready in about.. 6 hours LOL, really six hours, well at first it was just 2 but then my best friend called to tell me she did not get a ride home after work, so i had four whole hours to spare anxiously waiting for her to call so i could leave already.. in those four extra hours, i think i changed my outfit, IDK maybe 7-8 times (i kept the same outfit) but would keep changing the accessories, put boots, heels, flats, socks, leggings, tights, different purses, bracelets, necklaces, straightnen my hair a couple of times.. you get the idea, and being internetless DID NOT HELPOn the way to the show:I ended up meeting my best friend at the trolley (if you do not know what a trolley is, its a train looking thing, google it haha) But i got constanly stared at, because for ONE i was headed to downtown, and TWO i was dresses a little too over the top (short dress) ahahah but HEY it was worth it! I met my bestfriend, and we ran to buy batteries then waiting about 30 minutes to get there, the driver was so rude, we asked him if he knew where the stop for the arena was, and he kept ignoring us or making rude short remarks, WHATEVERPreshow on the venue:When we got there about 20 minutes before the show started, there was a HUGE Line, everyone was dressed like freaks haha, i loved it all, there were about 10-15 Lady Gaga gay trannies they were so hilarious.. and i think there was also a memo that clearly explained the LESS CLOTHES THE BETTER haha, lots of homosexual guys in underwear, glitter, blonde wigs, and disco sticksWe finally got in, and there was chaos haha everyone rushing to buy things etc we ended up buying pizza, i think it was 7 dollars a slice? after we made a HUGE line at the ATM to get money out, only to find out that they took credit cards where we wanted to buy food at hahahahahha, Huge lines everywhere.. you dont even wanna know how long the line to go to the bathroom was.... but man sorry im being kinda random haha, but everyone was intoxicated inside the venue, literaly SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS everywhere, a drunk man actually followed me around smelling me for a while haha which was AWKARD.. anywaysmy best friend had a different seat section than mine, so i ended up sneaking her into my section LOL and we prayed the person who was supposed to sit next to me did not show up (she didnt), the wait for lady gaga to perform was TO KILL, they must have played 10 michael jackson songs after the dumb excuse for an opening act (all i heard was screaming and the guy lying to us every 10 minutes saying lady gaga was after that song, so people would actually cheer) and then Lady Gaga's opening movie playedEVERYONE WAS SCREAMING WITH EXCITEMENT, FINALLYGaga opened singing DANCE IN THE DARK, she was phenomenal and so hilarious when she would talk to the crowd, we were her one night stand, and she was sexually excited to be with us, although she must have called us SAN JOSE about 3 times, until she was told that Hello, you are in SAN DIEGO not SAN JOSE, but she made it up by cutely apologizing and changing the last verse to ALEJANDRO to SAN DIEGO, and laughed and said, you know im so LUCKY SAN DIEGO RHYMES WITH ALEJANDRO and Fernando hahahahahah, i love lady gagaI was surpriced she performed as she did, yes she was singing live, and no she did not take a long break between performances, she probably took 2minutes breaks between sets, and some sets where 2-3 songs long, if that is not a great entertainer i do not know what isBut my favorite part of the night i think has to be when she sang SPEECHLESS, since it is my favorite song by her, and her voice is trully beautiful (the whole arena echoed with her beautiful voice, as everyone sang along)hands down one of the best days of my life, and i cannot wait to see her live again!

Well on december 19 i went to see lady gaga live on concert, if you dont know (you probably do) i have been in love (more like obsessed with lady gaga) for months now haha, soooo THAT might have, if its not, the highlight of my life so far

I guess I've been living under a rock, because I haven't the slightest idea who Lady Gaga or the other singers you post about are. Whenever I see these mysterious names in a post, I know it's Gisellebebegirl back from the dead. I don't really listen to that kind of music much, but I guess as a musician I should draw influences from ever where..

Anyway, sounds like an interesting concert -- I think. The gay guys in glitter and underwear I'm not overly disappointed about missing out on :)

Since you're so inspired by these singers, have you considered starting your own singing career?

I saw an old video of her in some band she played in a few years ago.She is really talented. You can really tell how talented somebody isseeing them in a small club environment like that.She is a real musician.Too often the real talent gets lost in the "show" but she's alright.I'd take her any day over Britney Spears.

I guess I've been living under a rock, because I haven't the slightest idea who Lady Gaga or the other singers you post about are. Whenever I see these mysterious names in a post, I know it's Gisellebebegirl back from the dead. I don't really listen to that kind of music much, but I guess as a musician I should draw influences from ever where..
Anyway, sounds like an interesting concert -- I think. The gay guys in glitter and underwear I'm not overly disappointed about missing out on :D

Since you're so inspired by these singers, have you considered starting your own singing career?

HAHAH i just died laughing, Gisellebebegirl is back from the dead
aww you notice when i post about random artists :)
as for the singing career, i would love to, i am in love with the music industry, but there is no way in hell i would make it haha
for now i am planning on going to college and majoring on marketting/design in fashion school, then hopefully get a job somewhere in the music industry "behind the scenes" you know haha