xisto Community
BCD

Now Own A Datacenter Using Shared Hosting! yep for real..

Hello my fellow trapped mates, I just wanted to share a happy news, with all those who are trapped with web hosts offering very low resources. I recently came across a web hosting, which provides you dozens of hard disks and a couple of very dedicated high speed lines for all the traffic you would ever need to create the next <insert some popular website here>. Price? A hefty sum of $12.92 per every single month. My first reaction: Oops the keyboard key '0' seems to be stuck.

According to the forum rules, I am not supposed to post the link of a competitors website link here, so anyone who wants to know more about this website can PM me. I will send you the link. But from there on, you carry on your own, I am not responsible for the consequences. 

I have confirmed the features with the very responsive support person present on-line. This is my brief chat with the support person present on-line confirming the details of the package.

Posted Image

You can also slo transfer your domain name for free.

PS: I actually wanted to continue the chat asking few more details, about restrictions on number of request hits, and is it a dedicated server or grid service, but was in a hurry so just took the snap. Sorry, for missing the real fun of the chat. :P

BCD, you may be on the borderline on forum rules and nothing has been violated. But seriously, why would you come to Xisto forum, which provides our own hosting and advertise/sell hosting services, and put promote another hosting company?If you are posting reviews of that service after X amount of months, years you had service with them I would understand that as another website/company review. But if you are advertising another hosting company in the forum which provides its own hosting services, your action simply boils down to one thing--you are luring customers to another hosting provider.If you are not satisfied with Xisto kindly leave our forum as our own community. There's no need to plaster competitor's advertisement in our forum.