xisto Community
annaboo

How To Print The Text Messages From The Cell Phone?

HTC Leo is Windows Mobile I believe. The best way is to forward your messages to your email inbox, and then take those and print them. There should be an option to forward it via that method, unless there's copy and paste. I doubt there's a simple function for something like that though, you can call up your provider, and they can mail you or give a copy of the messages to you if thats what you're looking for. I assume you want to a copy of them, instead of a specific one. The provider can usually get a copy provided they aren't deleted. If they are the only way is to get a warrant for them, if they really are that important, that involves the police though so I doubt thats what you want.

You can forward them to your email address. You don't need to have internet to do this. Open the message, forward, and enter your email instead of a phone number.Or, if you have a data cable for your phone you can transfer pictures, messages, etc. right to your computer and save them, print them, etc.

If you're on O2 you can make use of the Bluebook service. You can store all your contacts, text messages, picture messages, etc. online automatically as your phone receives them. Just log in to your account and print them out when you're next near a PC. If you also want to print out older messages you can send them for free to a special number and they will be added to your Bluebook account so you can print them off later.