xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
popac

New Credits System Is this normal????

Do you admins think that we all hava a time to spend 3-4 hous a day on this forum. Many of us have something to do in their life. I have get my hosting back you suspend it again in a 2 days. You know sometimes people need that data on server, you can not just suspend it ewnen you want. Just to take my acount back so I can save important data and I am ut of here :D

Ehm, it's FREE hosting dude...You're sort of stuck with whatever you get. If it means spending 15 minutes here 4 times a week; Just Do It! Or don't, and get supended. Don't whine, it just makes you look cheap and... ehm... whiney!Gift? Horse? Mouth? Makin' sense here?

plus i dont think this post is suppose to be even here. Please remove it [MODERATOR] thank you.

some people are just so ungrateful. :D and don't blame anybody in here, because account suspension is automated since the hosting credit was introduced. the only person to blame is you, popac, for allowing your credits to slide down by not posting to increase your hosting credits.

some people are just so ungrateful. :D and don't blame anybody in here, because account suspension is automated since the hosting credit was introduced. the only person to blame is you, popac, for allowing your credits to slide down by not posting to increase your hosting credits.

well,we should agree with serverph.anyhow we get what we want to get,the free hosting account,given that the hosting well offered real free web...meanwhile you should make much more comp wizards or pal here,bringing joyful and useful things to you.many member of Xisto community like here indeed.maybe popac could change your view at which you must be active and send alot counted posts here.good luck,here...

Do you realy need to spend 3-4 hours a day? What package do you have? How many posts do you average a day and how many lines are each one? Where do you post. remember some forms like the vent don?t count. I spend a fair amount of time but I spend most of it reading or playing army and not posting.

I don't see any grounds for complaining here, the hosting is really good and this forum is very friendly. Makes me wanna come back even without the hosting.

site has never been suspended, becuase the system works. if your active you get your credits, simple as that. if your not active, you dont deserve your FREE Hosting Account. i admit it was kinda unfair to have no credit for people with all their posts, but if they posted before, they were active then and continue to be. the system is fair, how can you complain about not having access to your data? atleast its there. if they wanted to, they could delete it as soon as your account is innactive. fair system

Please do not worry, as it takes only 10 minutes to get more than 3 credits for me. I have 60 credits, and I'm sure that it won't decrease, because I make a couple of posts each week. If you can not think of a reply to a topic, just make your own topic, for example, if you like dogs, you can talk about owning a dog. You can also make tutorials. Seeing that you have a great site, you must be a great webmaster. Of course, that means you DO have the skill, and you can post tutorials. Tutorials will give you more credits, and are easy to post very long. You can post 1 tutorial per week, and a couple of small posts and you're done! It's that easy! This post I am posting right now will likely give me a few of credits, that will allow me to not post for 3 days. Because I have 60 credits, I will get less credits when I post. But if you only have 2 or three, then a post like this can get you 6 or 7 credits, possible even more. It is not easy to post, but if you just start posting, you'll find it difficult to stop. For a great webmaster like you, a tutorial can give you a week of credits. That's what I think.~ D O O G A

I just make 1 or 2 posts a day (Sometimes more), and I have about 14 hosting credits. I'm not that active, but I still am, and I don't spend NEAR that much time on here (Unless I have nothing else to do), and I don't worry the least that my hosting will be terminated. As long as you post about once a day, that can help you some.

I really think that guy has a point though, i mean, i play sport on Saturday, have training for Football Wednesday and Friday and i train for basketball on Tuesday.I really cannot afford to spend 4 hours a day on here just to get credits. I mean, i dont even have hosting here anymore so it doesnt bother me but i think he has a valid point.....

You have a lot of sports! :DAnd you don't need to post 5 hours a day...But it would be nice if we got more credits for our posts, or if we can use an emergency ticket that increases our credits by 5 only once per month... something like that.

It was fine before, I came hear, post only when I need, and do not post when I don't have to say anything. Now I must spam, post things I do not want, open topics etc. I think that is better not to say anything but to say something stupid, don't you people? Before 4-5 days I have post 30 or more replys and my acont is suspended alredy. I am very slow with english, my internet connection is a very big sheet, and don't like to my acont go up, down, up, down becouse I need it very much. I rely need about 30-60 minutes a day here, and do not have so much time. Ok 30, 40, 50, 60, ... minutes a week is another story. FinalyYou don't have to wory about me anymore, my friend has gave me 10 MB on his own acount (which is all I need) so I have aeverything I neet outside of trap 17. I have took evry data from here, end you can delete my acount now. I will come hear sometimes becouse I like this forum, but . . . still think this new hosting points thing is stupid.