xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
popac

New Credits System Is this normal????

Please do not worry, as it takes only 10 minutes to get more than 3 credits for me. I have 60 credits, and I'm sure that it won't decrease, because I make a couple of posts each week. If you can not think of a reply to a topic, just make your own topic, for example, if you like dogs, you can talk about owning a dog. You can also make tutorials. Seeing that you have a great site, you must be a great webmaster. Of course, that means you DO have the skill, and you can post tutorials. Tutorials will give you more credits, and are easy to post very long. You can post 1 tutorial per week, and a couple of small posts and you're done! It's that easy! This post I am posting right now will likely give me a few of credits, that will allow me to not post for 3 days. Because I have 60 credits, I will get less credits when I post. But if you only have 2 or three, then a post like this can get you 6 or 7 credits, possible even more. It is not easy to post, but if you just start posting, you'll find it difficult to stop. For a great webmaster like you, a tutorial can give you a week of credits. That's what I think.~ D O O G A 

Thank you Dooga.I think freehosting is just like that ,no need to blame some.Or the Xisto didn't do that credit system there woluld be more users lag your speed & i think speed is the imoportant for a free hosting as everone know.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth. You are lucky that they are offering so much for so little. It's free hosting. It's good free hosting. It's not like in order to stay hosted, you have to have no life and spend all your time on the forums. I mean ome on. Fifteen minutes is not a long time. Just make good long meety posts and you can bring in about ten creds a day. It's not that hard. Complaining about only makes you look like a whiner.

This is by far the best hosting solution thats free ive ever seen. Rifehost, maybe, but their donetime is like 75%! This has the best solution, plus is making 1 post a day gonna kill you? NO. It isn't that hard. It is so easy if you think about it. Some hosts give you it free, like freewebs, but they don't allow php, or as big as files like they do here You should be lucky you are getting this great free hosting solution!

I agree with him because it is really hard to get credits and the maximum i have been able to get is around 30 and that is it. Well but this is the best hosting till now and support is great so i don't mind to maintain 3-4 by posting everyday. I recommend posting in sections like health as you get a lot of credits from there as i see it from experience.

I don't have any issues with the credit system, you don't need to spend hours on here everyday, or even every week. I come on here and check posts, and whatnot, but I only post 1-2 replies or topics every couple days. I have about 9.5 credits right now, and that's plenty to last me for a while, especially if I can take 10 minutes out of the nothing that I'm doing right now. It doesn't take much to get a good amount of credits, and it certainly doesn't take much to keep them above 0.I've only been hosted for 2 days or so, and I am not having any trouble, or bad experiences with the hosting credits.In my opinion, this is one of the best ways to have a free hosting site, this way it makes the community stay active, or lost their account.How else are you going to make sure people post on your site, and continue to use your host?I would like to thank the admins/mods of Xisto, for giving me this hosting, and for the credit system.Good job, and keep up the good work. :)

Thanks 4 the scoop, dawg. I get it. Finally. All we have to do is put it on our daily calendars. Set aside 10-15 minutes each day to drop in and leave a few lines. Vent. Sling a few words of wisdom or issue a challenge or cry out for help. Be me. Do me. Get points. Keep up my hosting numbers. Then break camp until next time. Easy stuff. Holla.

Yeah it takes no time to get credits here. Recently i have been going inactive every week or so just because i barely have time to sleep with the amount of school work and research i have going. However, i just log in every once in a while, make a few post (like 15 minutes worth) and i have another week of hosting. It is really easy and without posting, there would be no Xisto.

You really expect to get this hosting, completely for free! please, are you some sort of idiot. No sorry, you are an idiot. Of course there is some cost, just not in the tradtional sense. In exchange for the hosting, you have to post here. They get an active community, higher website ranking which means more money for hosting ads on their own forum/website. Plus other details which I'm not too sure about.Stop being an idiot and stop moaning.

Yeah I post some, then get like 10 days or more worth of credits, then I come back like 5 days later (or sooner) and post more...I was real busy this time I only have a day left =) but I have nothing else to do so I can post right? but seriously this is awesome so don't complain!