xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

If Computers Didnt Exist....

What would you do? I would go crazy. My life is computers. I can code an everything. Its only fun for people who know how to code with HTML and DHTML and all that good stuff including Java+JavaScript. So anyways im looking for the following things to be answered:What would you do if computers didnt exist?________________________________________________________________Would you go crazy?Would YOU not exist?Would you be bored all day?Would you be board at school all day?Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day?Would you end up working all day?Would you be determined to invent computers?Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?Would you just be a all around idiot?Would you drink coffee all day?Would you sleep all day?Would you kill yourself?Would you be a cop?Would you be a robber?Would you be a mugger?Would you be a regular person?Would you like to exist on this earth?Would you die of boredom?Would you invent games?Would you invent more games?Would you think about inventing computers?and many more things... So im asking your opinion please post on this topic.GuySpook signing off.

If computers did not exist you would NOT go crazy I mean if they didn't exist it means you WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM.... so you can't .....

Anyhow i will answer your fantastic questions.. :D

Would you go crazy? no, because they don't exist

Would YOU not exist? no because I don't know about computers

Would you be bored all day? no because i would do what i normally do if computers did not exist. things like watching tv, reading books.

Would you be board at school all day? no because you learn at school most of the time - like normal

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? yes, but i love doing that stuff

Would you end up working all day? i am not old enough to be employed

Would you be determined to invent computers? i can't invent them if i don't know what it is

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? i can't because they don't exist yet

Would you just be a all around idiot? i am one already

Would you drink coffee all day? i hate coffee and it stains your teeth

Would you sleep all day? yes, there is nothing wrong with doing that

Would you kill yourself? no, for what?

Would you be a cop? i hate cops

Would you be a robber? no

Would you be a mugger? no

Would you be a regular person? no, i am a freak by nature i can't change that

Would you like to exist on this earth? where else could i exist in? mars

Would you die of boredom? theres no such thing. Although i would like to die of old age

Would you invent games? most probably, i would invent COMPUTER games even though it does not exist

Would you invent more games? yes if people like playing computer games without a computer

Would you think about inventing computers? would you?

well here are the answers to your questions...Would you go crazy? Probably not because i wouldnt know about it...Would YOU not exist? no because I computer didnt give birth to meWould you be bored all day? no because i would do something that doesnt require a computer.Would you be board at school all day? yes because im school is usually boring with or without computers.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? no but i like monopolyWould you end up working all day? no cause i dont work, im still in schoolWould you be determined to invent computers? probably not cause im not that smartWould you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? sure if i had oneWould you just be a all around idiot? sure if you say i amWould you drink coffee all day? no but i like it once in awhileWould you sleep all day? i like sleepingWould you kill yourself? not for a computerWould you be a cop? why because of a computer?Would you be a robber? why because i dont wanna be a cop?Would you be a mugger? isnt that the same as a robber?Would you be a regular person? hhmm if you want me to be i guessWould you like to exist on this earth? sure if they let meWould you die of boredom? isnt this question same as will you be bored??Would you invent games? probably not creative enoughWould you invent more games? still not creative enoughWould you think about inventing computers? like i said not creative enough...

i think life is wonderful for us bored in the earth,anyhow computer exists or others exists.maybe you will be get down work to other interesting things that you like best...like sports,music or film star,more to chose and everything goes well in you life.Would you go crazy?no,it is just a part of tools in lifeWould YOU not exist?no,i dont know compWould you be bored all day?umm,maybe...Would you be board at school all day?no,never because sports is my favWould you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day?umm,maybeWould you end up working all day?no,i ought to work without comp's helpWould you be determined to invent computers?hehe...sound good but maybe too...Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?ohh,i willWould you just be a all around idiot?umm,i may be one alreadyWould you drink coffee all day?no,taste no kooool if all dayWould you sleep all day?no,much more wonderful thing to do Would you kill yourself?never,i love life love family love nature...Would you be a cop?no,too dangouer not only to me but also to familyWould you be a robber?no,i dis like crime very muchWould you be a mugger?no,a nonesence carreeWould you be a regular person?yeah,ofen beWould you like to exist on this earth?certainly,life is wonderful much...Would you die of boredom?no,impossible at allWould you invent games?no.no timeWould you invent more games?no,no time to the entertainment fieldWould you think about inventing computers?maybe,sound great

Well, here it is: the list. Enjoy!

This isnt research for some secret company is it?

Would you go crazy? No, It would actually be better, as I would be less of a housebound sociophobe...

Would YOU not exist? Well, obviously yes. I dont think computers currently have THAT much impact on the survival of the human race.

Would you be bored all day? Like I said, I would be going out there, and doing things. Probably.

Would you be bored at school all day? Well, since our tech 'support' has filtered just about everything on our school PCs, I'm bored even WITH them.

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? Don't knock board games, man!

Would you end up working all day? Work? Whats that?

Would you be determined to invent computers? If i came up with the idea. I mean, its a bit obscure when you think about it... A big flat lightbulb that you stare into as things flash onto it, and a sort of slab with square btton representing letters.

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? I thought they didn't exist?

Would you just be an all around idiot? C9omputing is one of my only areas of goodness. Heh, I'd be a lemon...

Would you drink coffee all day? Where did THAT question come from?

Would you sleep all day? Sleep is good...

Would you kill yourself? Anything is better than death. Yes, even a world without computers...

Would you be a cop? Yep...

Would you be a robber? Only if someone had hidden the PC secretly in a closet.

Would you be a mugger? Of course not... although same reason as above :D

Would you be a regular person? Define regular. Personally I prefer Decaf.

Would you like to exist on this earth? Life is good.

Would you die of boredom? Probably not... Has anyone noticed how these questions are all rather similar?[/b] I might skip a few...

Would you invent games? Yeah, why not.

Would you invent more games? Er...

Would you think about inventing computers? Havent we already been through this???

Now, I believe that if Computers didn't exist then life would be entirely different and you wouldn't care. Because if computers hadn't existed in the first place you would have never gotten addicted to them or learned any of the things you had on them and you would do other things...Just think about it.What would you do if computers didnt exist?________________________________________________________________Would you go crazy? NoWould YOU not exist? Yes, I would existWould you be bored all day? Hmmm, No, I have a life other than computersWould you be bored at school all day? No.....Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? Depends, Probably not though.Would you end up working all day? I would not work all day, but I would definately have MORE time to work.Would you be determined to invent computers? Hmm, Possibly, But seeing if computers did not exist then Noone would know what a computer is....so I'm not sure if I would because I might not have had the idea of computers.Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?No, Because then there wouldn't be any websites and etc. up for me to surf on....The internet cannot be run by 1 person and neither can games and so forth. I would definately want to sell my idea and make tons of money.Would you just be a all around idiot? NoWould you drink coffee all day? NoWould you sleep all day? NoWould you kill yourself? NoWould you be a cop? NoWould you be a robber? NoWould you be a mugger? NoWould you be a regular person? YesWould you like to exist on this earth? YesWould you die of boredom? NoWould you invent games? No, Computers are needed to make gamesWould you invent more games? "Same"Would you think about inventing computers? Not if I didn't know what a computer was.and many more things... This was an entirely stupid set of questions....Think of some better ones nex ttime.

Would you go crazy? Probably not since there wouldn't be computers.

Would YOU not exist? No because my MOM gave birth to me, not computers.

Would you be bored all day? No because there are more to life than computers, even though I spend most of my extra time on it.

Would you be board at school all day? Yea because school is just plain boring.

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? No because there are sports, movies, TV's, friends, and most importantly books.

Would you end up working all day? No because I have working

Would you be determined to invent computers? No because I'm too lazy :D

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? No because they wouldn't exist.

Would you just be a all around idiot? Uhh.. maybe... I mean no.

Would you drink coffee all day? COFFEE?!! Ughh... I don't even drink coffee now. But I drink stuff with caffiene in it :D

Would you sleep all day? No because I don't sleep at night... uh I mean in the morning... yea in the morning

Would you kill yourself? No because suicide is just plain stupid, no matter the reason.

Would you be a cop? No because I don't want to get shot by some lunatic robber.

Would you be a robber? No because stealing is wrong.

Would you be a mugger? No because mugger's are stupid.

Would you be a regular person? No because I'm to smart to be a regular person. :D

Would you like to exist on this earth? Yes because I still need to find the meaning of life.

Would you die of boredom? No because there are more to life than computers.

Would you invent games? Yes because I invent games all the time.

Would you invent more games? Didn't you just ask me that?

Would you think about inventing computers? Maybe but I'll give the idea to someone else and let them invent it (then I would patent it first :D)

i havent a clue what the world would be like without computers. i doubt it would be a good world though. my comp is my world, i'd hate to live in a world without 'em

Would you go crazy? Probably wouldnt affect me, if they never existed.

Would YOU not exist? I WOULD exist.

Would you be bored all day? Not sure, find something esle to do im sure.

Would you be board at school all day? Would hate research projects, but not sure.

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? Maybe

Would you end up working all day? Probably Not

Would you be determined to invent computers? Not if they never existed, because i would be unaware of their usefullness

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?... not if they didnt exist...

Would you just be a all around idiot? i would probably be less intelligent, because the internet is an open pool of knowledge and exchange of information.

Would you drink coffee all day? Probably less cafine, i would get more sleep.

Would you sleep all day? Sleep more

Would you kill yourself? No

Would you be a cop? Not certain

Would you be a robber? Not certain

Would you be a mugger? Not certain

Would you be a regular person? Depends on what 'regular' is

Would you like to exist on this earth? Compared to Eath#2? yes i would like to exist on this earth

Would you die of boredom? Find ways to entertian myself, as they did before computers.

Would you invent games? Maybe, they would be limited.

Would you invent more games? Umm, probably less...?

Would you think about inventing computers? Not certain, if i was aware of some of their capabilities i would probably try, but not be succesfull.

I think this topic is a bit of crapness it should go in the spam area... But if people like it then I might just leave it.It's a bit of a crappy thing to ask I mean most the questions , as pointed out by most, are the same and logic totally rules most of the questions out.Anyways I see this as a topic that would boost your hosting credit up by loads so I dont know... anyone have suggestions?

Would you go crazy? no.Would YOU not exist? I will exist.Would you be bored all day? no. I will play chess or cards.Would you be board at school all day? yes.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? no.Would you end up working all day? yes.Would you be determined to invent computers? no.Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? no.Would you just be a all around idiot? noWould you drink coffee all day? noWould you sleep all day? noWould you kill yourself? noWould you be a cop? noWould you be a robber? noWould you be a mugger?noWould you be a regular person?noWould you like to exist on this earth? noWould you die of boredom?noWould you invent games?maybeWould you invent more games? maybeWould you think about inventing computers? great work

I think this topic is a bit of crapness it should go in the spam area... But if people like it then I might just leave it.

It's a bit of a crappy thing to ask I mean most the questions , as pointed out by most, are the same and logic totally rules most of the questions out.

Anyways I see this as a topic that would boost your hosting credit up by loads so I dont know... anyone have suggestions?

49635[/snapback]

u r absolutely right .. i have also think of that :D

Would you go crazy? I don't think so; I think it would spur me on to go out and actually socialize with people I live around...that's what people did for centuries before computers came along.

Would YOU not exist? No, I'd still be here...though how my dad would've made his living is anyone's guess, since he's a computer programmer.

Would you be bored all day? Naw...I can still entertain myself with reading 1000s of books a year.

Would you be bored at school all day? Nope...loved school, especially literature and science classes

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? nope

Would you end up working all day? nope, though I'd probably not be in the computing or forensic fields

Would you be determined to invent computers? Naw, I'm too lazy for that kinda stuff

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? nope

Would you just be a all around idiot? nope

Would you drink coffee all day? no, but I'd probably drink more than I do now.

Would you sleep all day? nope...too much in life to do to sleep it all away.

Would you kill yourself? no

Would you be a cop? be involved in forensics maybe, but not be a cop, per se.

Would you be a robber? no

Would you be a mugger? no

Would you be a regular person? probably

Would you like to exist on this earth? yes

Would you die of boredom? no

Would you invent games? no

Would you invent more games? no

Would you think about inventing computers? no