xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

If Computers Didnt Exist....

My answears:

Would you go crazy? Why should I, I wouldn't know about them...

Would YOU not exist? YES of course, my parents didn't know how to use computers when I was born...

Would you be bored all day? Not all the day, but I would be more bored than now...

Would you be board at school all day? School is boring anyway

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? Nope, only sometimes

Would you end up working all day? No, I don't think so

Would you be determined to invent computers? I wouldn't even think about that...

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? Ehrm!

Would you just be a all around idiot? Nah

Would you drink coffee all day? No

Would you sleep all day? Nope

Would you kill yourself? Why should I?

Would you be a cop? Maybe

Would you be a robber? No

Would you be a mugger? No

Would you be a regular person? Maybe... (Cops are regular persons, aren't they?)

Would you like to exist on this earth? I think so

Would you die of boredom? I don't think so

Would you invent games? No

Would you invent more games? No

Would you think about inventing computers? No...

What would you do if computers didnt exist?________________________________________________________________Would you go crazy? No, my life was OK before I got known better by comps.Would YOU not exist? I am still existing.Would you be bored all day? Nope. I would be taking photos all day, cycle.....Would you be board at school all day? Nope, there are really nice chicks to watch at.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? Board games are fine.Would you end up working all day? Possibly, not to meantion beaing more healthy.Would you be determined to invent computers? Diital photography, yes.Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? No. I liek sharing things, what can I do if I can't conncet online with my buddies.Would you just be a all around idiot? ????Would you drink coffee all day? I never drink one.Would you sleep all day? I don't sleep too much anyway.Would you kill yourself? NO!Would you be a cop? Nah.Would you be a robber?Nah.Would you be a mugger?Nah.Would you be a regular person? Yes, i like being regural person.Would you like to exist on this earth? Yes, i like female earthlinks.Would you die of boredom? I would be probably chasing females earthlinks.Would you invent games? Yes, definitly sex ones.Would you invent more games? More of sex games, nice.Would you think about inventing computers? Not if I have lot of sex games involved :)and many more things...

Well this looks like a fun topic to reply too:What would you do if computers didnt exist?Probably read more.________________________________________________________________Would you go crazy?*Probably not because I would not know what I was missing.Would YOU not exist?*Of course I would exist. I would live just as I am now only I would develop other talents.Would you be bored all day?*There was a time in the past 10 years that I did not own or have access to a computer. I managed to find things to do then I think I would be able to find something to do if computers did not exist. I don't live on my computer after all. I do do other things now.Would you be board at school all day?*I don't get bored at school. I am there to learn something.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day?*Naw I would read and do art. I would draw and write stories.Would you end up working all day?*I am sure that I will do some work at some point.Would you be determined to invent computers?*If they do not exist I am not sure I would be the crazy person who would think them up and try to make them happen.Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?*hmm if computers do not exist then why would I have one in my closet?Would you just be a all around idiot?*I have been learning from books all my life I think I would continue to do so. Computers have only been a supplimental tool for me. I have learned more from books and life lessons than from the computer.Would you drink coffee all day?*I don't now so I don't see why I would without a computer.Would you sleep all day?*as I have said before I will have other things to do so won't always sleep all day but occationally probably yes.Would you kill yourself?*NopeWould you be a cop?*NOWould you be a robber?*noWould you be a mugger?*noWould you be a regular person?*I don't really fit the classification of normal now so I don't think I would fit that clasification in a society without computers either.Would you like to exist on this earth?*I probably would.Would you die of boredom?*nope*Would you invent games?*yes I wouldWould you invent more games?*yesWould you think about inventing computers?*I may think about inventing ways to make things better for me and the world but I am not sure I would think of how to invent a computer. I may think about a concept but since I probably would not have a frame of referance to thinl off of I probably would not come up with it on my own.

Would you go crazy? No, It would actually be better, as I would be less of a housebound sociophobe...Would YOU not exist? Well, obviously yes. I dont think computers currently have THAT much impact on the survival of the human race.Would you be bored all day? Like I said, I would be going out there, and doing things. Probably.Would you be bored at school all day? Well, since our tech 'support' has filtered just about everything on our school PCs, I'm bored even WITH them.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? Don't knock board games, man!Would you end up working all day? Work? Whats that?Would you be determined to invent computers? If i came up with the idea. I mean, its a bit obscure when you think about it... A big flat lightbulb that you stare into as things flash onto it, and a sort of slab with square btton representing letters.Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? I thought they didn't exist?Would you just be an all around idiot? C9omputing is one of my only areas of goodness. Heh, I'd be a lemon...Would you drink coffee all day? Where did THAT question come from?Would you sleep all day? Sleep is good...Would you kill yourself? Anything is better than death. Yes, even a world without computers...Would you be a cop? Yep...Would you be a robber? Only if someone had hidden the PC secretly in a closet.Would you be a mugger? Of course not... although same reason as above Would you be a regular person? Define regular. Personally I prefer Decaf.Would you like to exist on this earth? Life is good.Would you die of boredom? Probably not... Has anyone noticed how these questions are all rather similar?[/b] I might skip a few...Would you invent games? Yeah, why not.Would you invent more games? Er...Would you think about inventing computers? Havent we already been through this???

Would you go crazy? Probably not since there wouldn't be computers.Would YOU not exist? No because my MOM gave birth to me, not computers.Would you be bored all day? No because there are more to life than computers, even though I spend most of my extra time on it.Would you be board at school all day? Yea because school is just plain boring.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? No because there are sports, movies, TV's, friends, and most importantly books.Would you end up working all day? No because I have workingWould you be determined to invent computers? No because I'm too lazy Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? No because they wouldn't exist.Would you just be a all around idiot? Uhh.. maybe... I mean no.Would you drink coffee all day? COFFEE?!! Ughh... I don't even drink coffee now. But I drink stuff with caffiene in it Would you sleep all day? No because I don't sleep at night... uh I mean in the morning... yea in the morningWould you kill yourself? No because suicide is just plain stupid, no matter the reason.Would you be a cop? No because I don't want to get shot by some lunatic robber.Would you be a robber? No because stealing is wrong.Would you be a mugger? No because mugger's are stupid.Would you be a regular person? No because I'm to smart to be a regular person. Would you like to exist on this earth? Yes because I still need to find the meaning of life.Would you die of boredom? No because there are more to life than computers.Would you invent games? Yes because I invent games all the time.Would you invent more games? Didn't you just ask me that?Would you think about inventing computers? Maybe but I'll give the idea to someone else and let them invent it

Would you go crazy? Nope! i have better things to do than computersWould YOU not exist? No.... My mom would give birth to me...Would you be bored all day? No.....Would you be board at school all day? No....Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? No....Would you end up working all day? I'd be at schoolWould you be determined to invent computers? Most likely yesWould you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? No becasue they wouldn't existWould you just be a all around idiot? No... i'd get smarterWould you drink coffee all day? No...Would you sleep all day? 9hours. Thats allWould you kill yourself? no....Would you be a cop? no....Would you be a robber? no...Would you be a mugger? no...Would you be a regular person? it depends on what you mean.Would you like to exist on this earth? yepWould you die of boredom? no...Would you invent games? i guess so...Would you invent more games?...wtfWould you think about inventing computers? i guess so

Well, for some reason I feel like answering...

Would you go crazy? No probably not... My comp is just a source of entertainment

Would YOU not exist? Whats this supposed to mean?

Would you be bored all day? Maybe a bit....

Would you be board at school all day? I dont play at school....

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? I hate board games...

Would you end up working all day? Nah....

Would you be determined to invent computers? Im not that smart...

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? No...

Would you just be a all around idiot? No theres more to life than electronics

Would you drink coffee all day? Hate coffee....

Would you sleep all day? No...

Would you kill yourself? Im not that much a computer geek...

Would you be a cop? Hate cops

Would you be a robber? Rob computers!!!

Would you be a mugger? No...

Would you be a regular person? YES!!!

Would you like to exist on this earth? Yeah why not?

Would you die of boredom? No theres more to life than electronics...

Would you invent games? Probably

Would you invent more games? Probably

Would you think about inventing computers? Probably

Just one question..... whats the point in this?!

Elegost

Wow what a question! My computer is my life lol. I talk to my friends, get hw from them when I forgot to do it :) . I like making web sites, playing games etc; If computers were to just disappear I would be very disappointed and bored throughout my life. I would have to stick to TV and using other things, and I'd probably hang outside more often. If we never had computers we would never know that something like this could have existed though so we wouldn't really miss anything.

Well,if computeres didn't exist, basically we'd be (technologically) back in the 1980's - keep in mind that computers are behind TV, manufacturing, research (to develop more technology and stuff) and basically we;d be living actual lives (Or not bve alive at all.)I think a more accurate question would be 'What would you do if, tomorrow, computers ceased to exist...'Would you go crazy? - Probably - first denial, then anger, then depression, then acceptance. But in between comes*just plain cray-zey!*Would YOU not exist? - Well, 'm already here. But if ewe go back to the original question - ever seen Back To The Future? Small things can have amplified results : no computers = a Mega Big Thing. Probably not.Would you be bored all day? - Hooyeah. Actually, my main box just blew up, so I can't play games or do any graphics or programming - so I'm actually going through this. And i'm bored as all hell.Would you be board at school all day? - Nope. Learning is fun, and you don't need computers to do math (it's true!) and physics, though it makes it hella easier. TI-83's rocksaw.Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? - Nah, i'd be reading physics textbooks. OR math one's, if I got desperate. I'm THAT kinda geek.Would you end up working all day? - As someone stated above : 'Work? I think i heard of 'work' once....'Would you be determined to invent computers? - Probably. All that math and physics would come in handy too - electrical engineering involves lots of i's (the imaginary number, sqrt (-1) ) and matrices and integral/differential calculus and all that other fun stuff.Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? - Ah, dude - they don't exist anymore.Would you just be a all around idiot? - Nope.Would you drink coffee all day? - Coffee is the most disgustiong thing ever made - well, after crysanthemum leaves. Tea, maybe.Would you sleep all day?- Nope. Too much to learn about, though during summer maybe...Would you kill yourself? - As above. Too much to learn about.Would you be a cop? - Geeks vs. muscly guy's with guns. Sure, we'll, ah, unleash our iron muscles of steel and run away very, very fast.Would you be a robber? - Nah. Not aglie enough, and not fast enough at rapid leg fighting (a.k.a run like f***!)Would you be a mugger? - ...... are we there yet?Would you be a regular person? - Just as average as everyone else.Would you like to exist on this earth? - Is there another planet with lots of computers on it?Would you die of boredom? - Nope. As above.Would you invent games? - I dunno. Maybe i'd invent the 'kill the guy who uninvented computers' game?Would you invent more games? - Sigh?Would you think about inventing computers? - I'd prob's DO it, not think about it.SO there ya go, kids.

What would you do if computers didnt exist?

Would you go crazy? Definately not, since I don't know about computers if then.

Would YOU not exist? Huh? I'll still exist.. Computers are just another invention that doesn't affect my existance..

Would you be bored all day? might not.. probably there might be World Board Games instead of World Cyber Games by now if then..

Would you be board at school all day? Nah, I don't play computer games in school..

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? probably.. who knows..

Would you end up working all day? probably.. paper work just take too much time..

Would you be determined to invent computers? might not even think about it..

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? what's the point? I'd rather sell my invention and make money out of it..

Would you just be a all around idiot? Computer idiot probably..

Would you drink coffee all day? I prefer Milo and softdrinks.. Doesn't affect computers anyway..

Would you sleep all day? Even with computers around, I still sleep as long as possible..

Would you kill yourself? Crazy!

Would you be a cop? Any job will do.. Not related rather..

Would you be a robber? Crap!

Would you be a mugger? Crap!

Would you be a regular person? Most probably.. even with computers around..

Would you like to exist on this earth? Repeated question?

Would you die of boredom? nah... Board games might be as interesting..

Would you invent games? Real life kick-boxing for kids... :P

Would you invent more games? Superman Saves Earth for kids.. :)

Would you think about inventing computers? Not even so..

I think this topic is a bit of crapness it should go in the spam area... But if people like it then I might just leave it.

It's a bit of a crappy thing to ask I mean most the questions , as pointed out by most, are the same and logic totally rules most of the questions out.

Anyways I see this as a topic that would boost your hosting credit up by loads so I dont know... anyone have suggestions?

49635[/snapback]

I think it should go to spam too.. I'll just contribute since it seriously boost hosting credits by loads.. :)

What would you do if computers didnt exist? Well, here's my answers:

Would you go crazy? Don't really know...

Would YOU not exist? Is Human life really THAT dependant on computers? *thinks for a millisecond* Yes...

Would you be bored all day? No...

Would you be board at school all day? What difference does it make EVERYONE hates school! And isn't it spelled bored?

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day?No... I play CARD GAMES!

Would you end up working all day? Work is a swear word to the computer-literate.

Would you be determined to invent computers? If I could...

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking? Erm... how?

Would you just be a all around idiot? No. That's my brother.

Would you drink coffee all day? Maybe...

Would you sleep all day? I hate sleep...

Would you kill yourself? To me it wouldn't make a difference whther I killed myself or not.

Would you be a cop? No 'cos I'm not hanging around with corrupted souls.

Would you be a robber? See above.

Would you be a mugger? See above.

Would you be a regular person? What IS regular?

Would you like to exist on this earth? No, but then again, where else could I exist?

Would you die of boredom? See answer to Q3.

Would you invent games? Maybe...

Would you invent more games? See above.

Would you think about inventing computers? See answer to Q7.

and many more things... What else is there to say, then?

Thanks for this funny and intresting topic.

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

What would you do? I would go crazy. My life is computers. I can code an everything. Its only fun for people who know how to code with HTML and DHTML and all that good stuff including Java+JavaScript. So anyways im looking for the following things to be answered:

Computers dont decide my life!
Would you be bored all day?
I would be involved in something else.
Would you be board at school all day?
I get bored at school even in these days.
Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day?
Yeah! Thats true.
Would you end up working all day?
Nah! I would be playing, playing and playing.
Would you be determined to invent computers?
I dont think so. I wonder how did Babbage get the idea of computers!
Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?
Well, I wouldnt have a computer if it wasnt invented.
Would you just be a all around idiot?
No. I dont see any cause of being an Idiot
Would you drink coffee all day?
I rarely drink coffee.
Would you sleep all day?
As if I have no other work? lol
Would you kill yourself?
Why would I?
Would you be a cop?
God alone knows!
Would you be a robber?
God alone knows!
Would you be a mugger?
God alone knows!
Would you be a regular person?
God alone knows!
Would you like to exist on this earth?
Of course yes.
Would you die of boredom?
I would be indulged in other tasks.
Would you invent games?
Computer Games cant be invented because of the absence of computers. But I dunno about real Games. If I have to invent one, I must get an Idea. But nowadays, I get ideas only about computer games
Would you invent more games?
God alone knows!
Would you think about inventing computers?
If the idea of computers stroke my brain!

I would go do other things............

Would you go crazy? No, because we never heard of it if it never existed so why go crazy?

Would YOU not exist? No? ^ points to first answer

Would you be bored all day? Nope. Theres always TV and outside <_<

Would you be board at school all day? We don't go on the computer all day, you know. ^^

Would you be stuck playing board games and stuff all day? Not all day, probably for a few hours.

Would you end up working all day? Yep

Would you be determined to invent computers? Nope no idea how to and it'd be some invention..

Would you keep a computer secret in your closet and use it when no ones looking?

Would you just be a all around idiot? What?

Would you drink coffee all day? No..

Would you sleep all day? No

Would you kill yourself? No

Would you be a cop? No

Would you be a robber? No

Would you be a mugger? No

Would you be a regular person? yes

Would you like to exist on this earth? Yes

Would you die of boredom? No

Would you invent games? No

Would you invent more games? no

Would you think about inventing computers? no