xisto Community
Strikee

Hello Im new In town :)

Hi. After many google searches for FREE HOSTING (DOH :P) I came across Xisto.Gotta say i tested more then 10 free h so far but none of them were good. The only resonable one was byetHost but the FTP Downtime and High Latency made me decide to find another host for my site.Also tried 110mb, 100webspace.com , LX.ro , Xhost.ro , 8K.ro , etc etc.. can't even remember all of them.Hopefully this one , Xisto , will be different.What's your history with free hosts so far ? Happy with myCent system from Xisto?I'm a little worried for the long term i gotta' say, .. because keeping the account active must mean I'll have to keep posting regulary.So i was thinking.. if i post more in a period (say.. 1 week) , then have a break for a few days.. will that be ok ? :PCheers.

Welcome to the forum,

I also joined recently , so far i can say i only had made five posts so far and already earned $1 us dollar for it.
Hopefully it stays this easy to earn cents. A big plus is that the forum is already very large and it seems that there must be at least a couple of sub forums that any one person could post to.
So even all the other free hosts you tested you could use to your gain and post reviews about them to earn some cents :P

Good day to you!

Hi. After many google searches for FREE HOSTING (DOH :D ) I came across Xisto.Gotta say i tested more then 10 free h so far but none of them were good.
The only resonable one was byetHost but the FTP Downtime and High Latency made me decide to find another host for my site.
Also tried 110mb, 100webspace.com , LX.ro , Xhost.ro , 8K.ro , etc etc.. can't even remember all of them.

Hopefully this one , Xisto , will be different.

What's your history with free hosts so far ? Happy with myCent system from Xisto?
I'm a little worried for the long term i gotta' say, .. because keeping the account active must mean I'll have to keep posting regulary.
So i was thinking.. if i post more in a period (say.. 1 week) , then have a break for a few days.. will that be ok ? :P

Cheers.

Hello Strikee Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You have found the right place. I have been here for 3 years now and love it. It is easy to earn myCents to pay for your site. People here are friendly and helpful. If you need something, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer.

Look foreward to reading your posts. :P

Hello there Strikee, and welcome to the trap! :D I'm not much different from you, looking for the best free web hosting around and stucked on Xisto. Well i say 'stucked' because after i bought my 10giga hosting, i don't know what am i going to do with my myCENTs now. Maybe i'll try to spend them for all top-level domain first before getting use of my hosting :PAnd My historical journey?Well, the first free hosting i used was 000webhost, but it totally sucked me to the end, especially the Slow loading (even with compressed 800x600 template!)Then i bought an indonesian paid hosting for 1 year to keep it going while i'm spending my luck hunting for great hosting.So i came across to the byethost. It feels much better than the old good for nothing 000webhost. But it's still not enough. And i don't like its default 404 page at all.I kept googling and googling, found the others like 110mb, x10, webs, cilacap (it's indonesian, and it's the worst even though it is on my LOCAL) and so on (sorry, can't remember them). When i think i found a great web hosting, i have to face the fact that either my country is not acceptable, or many site restrictions that made me lost my interest. :lThen i found the qupis (member of xisto). Through that step stone i found Xisto :DJust bought my hosting last week and do some tests. Result? The speed is not much different with my local paid hosting that cost my friend about $400 per year! So yeah, this time i'm kind of satisfied, let's try this up for a longer time :P