xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
max-promotion

Free Host free host

Welcome to Xisto forum.Please take the moment to review our forum rules. We encourage lively discussions and various topics to be made in our forum but short, one-liner and irregular topic title are considered spam in our forum.To review our forum rules and other key information, please click on Xisto Readme on top of the shoutbox or in my signature.Our forum places strict attention in good forum posting first, and for your participation Xisto offers free web hosting. Be sure to register with Xisto - Support.com/billing using the same email address when you registered with our forum.Once again, welcome to Xisto forum. Take a look around and participate in any of our discussion.

Hi!@max-promotionWelcome to Trap 17. I'm pretty sure you will love the free hosting provided here as an alternative to a paid hosting solution. Considering that what you get here is for free, you actually get a rather good deal that you probably will not find anywhere else on the web. All that Xisto asks in return is that you become a part of the Trap 17 community by participating in the forums, as a means of earning credit toward your hosting package. In addition, if you ever decide that you do not want to participate in the forums any more, you can always use your credit card or paypal account to make payments for your hosting package.I believe BuffaloHelp has covered all the rest of the information that you need, but I suggest that you pay particular attention to the terms and conditions (rules) of the forum as that could slow you down while you work toward making building up a sufficient number of posts to order a web hosting package.