xisto Community
thejode

Negative Mycents?

Hey everyone:

I've been exploring the Trap 17 forums for the past few days now. The myCENTs program is great, and I'm planning to order a Xisto package in the next week or so.

Some people may have seen this, but a few unlucky bunch of people have a NEGATIVE amount of myCENTS. Does this mean they've subscribed to services and never paid them off, or have they been fined by moderators?

Hey everyone:

I've been exploring the Trap 17 forums for the past few days now. The myCENTs program is great, and I'm planning to order a Xisto package in the next week or so.

Some people may have seen this, but a few unlucky bunch of people have a NEGATIVE amount of myCENTS. Does this mean they've subscribed to services and never paid them off, or have they been fined by moderators?

First off, It sounds very much that you like it here for being signed up in the past few days, It also sounds like you know the Mycents system well. This means there posts they have made have been deleted and therefore removes a lot of mycents sometimes going in negative.

let's put it this way and give you an example. if i were a moderator, i would delete this thread you just started. why would i delete it? because it's spam. you just responded to another negative mycents thread that was asking the same exact question, thuis, no need for this one as you very well know. once i delete it, it takes away your mycents. now even a short post getting deleted for spam can put you in the negative. the most obvious is if you had just recieved 100 cents and got credited for a dollar. you go back to 0 mycents. if the post gets deleted when you have 0 or very little, you will most likely be in the negative. now the more posts that are deleted or edited, the more mycents you can lose. some people may have -500 or so becaue they wrote 2-3 long posts that were copied from somewhere else and need to be edited

am i the only person who learned to add and substract in grade school?

Hey everyone:

he's not new. he joined 3 months after you did. i explained using his post as an example. what is so harsh about that if he learns something from it. and adding and subtracting isn't really THAT hard to understand.... :P and you....maybe you can learn one day not to spam your own self. i am surpirsed YOU never have been in the negative :P

anwii, Don't be so harsh he is a new member trying to find his feet. Its a lot to take in when you are new.

Hey hey hey.......Not trying to spark an argument over something as trivial as this. I was just ASKING, for crying out loud. And as for me registering a long time ago, yeah that did happen, but I forgot about my account. The forum has changed QUITE a bit since May, so I'm just getting a general idea of how this place runs. Nothing to get all mad over.