xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SpiderVV

[may Have Spoilers] Sv's Niko's Daylife Thanks Sky for the idea of his Chronicals

First of all, thanks -Sky- for the awesome Chronicals idea which inspired me. :)

That night he wakes up, with an assassin instinct:

Posted Image

He clicks on the opening button of his 'earned' safehouse (Not revealing spoilers) elevator:

Posted Image

Opens the bottom floor's door and pushes a lady already, which was talking at the phone:

Posted Image

Hails a cab (This doesn't seem like Niko's):

Posted Image

"To the cyber-cafe please":

Posted Image

His animal assassin instinct is on. Everyday he provokes confusion somewhere, will it be in the cyber-cafe...?

He arrives:

Posted Image

"Hey good sir, I'd like a computer to go to the Internet to check my emails from chicks!":

Posted Image

Posted Image

Apparently, Niko CANNOT handle this chick:

Posted Image

Logs out:

Posted Image

Suddenly his internet crashed. "I HATE THIS STUPID PLACE, FIX IT OR DIE!!!!!!!":

Posted Image

Niko's poor aiming didn't kill the guy, he must go after him:

Posted Image

*bam bam*:

Posted Image

"Damnit the cops are after me!!!! F**** cops, go to hell"! He had to steal a taxi then:

Posted Image

Speeding along the Northwood Heights Bridge (to Bohan)... "Can't these cops drive?!":

Posted Image

He turns left, drifting and simulates a crash but he ends up drowning!!! But since he has special skills from the Balkan War, he survived and only needed Hospital assistance:

Posted Image

Posted Image - Drowned...

Next day, he woke up in a... low quality Hospital, in Bohan:

Posted Image

...Starting his day drifting in an ambulance...:

Posted Image

...Scaring innocent people and ruining their streets :D...:

Posted Image

Mmmm, the Triangle club...

Posted Image

Part 2 coming after this one! First, I'm accepting critics and ideas! :o

:D Thank you all! Part 2 now:

He's horny apparently, so he goes running to the strip club...:

Posted Image

"Please have a drink on the house", the security guard says. But I don't think he's in the mood for girls:

Posted Image

As I said (Gore censored) :

Posted Image

Liberty City can not be a top-notch city but the police radios are surely very fast, the Police is already after him:

Posted Image - One star!

He can't resist and steals a car (image cut because I'm lazy and I don't want the upload to take much :D) :

Posted Image

Though he doesn't know that car didn't have breaks and was there abandoned, danger for Niko:

Posted Image

Well, I'm lazy today so Part 3 will come soon with more stuff! Actually, I may make a video on IV videoeditor soon but I'll post more images for Part 3 and 4!!! I got to get my imagination working well once for all :) .

@ FouGilang: The pictures seem dark only on nightime, and the GTAIV weather is a little different between graphics cards too. :o

Edited by SpiderVV (see edit history)

Andrew, you've not played GTA IV on your PC, your PC can't even run it. Apparently, nor can mine! :) However, my Graphics Card is fine, my HDD Space is fine. It's just the processor and RAM I need upgrading. :DHope to see more JP. :o

@ FouGilang: The pictures seem dark only on nightime, and the GTAIV weather is a little different between graphics cards too. wink.gif

ah... too bad, it seems that your graphic card too dark in the shadow :o
so can you make it brighter then? :)

In JP, in your Display turn up your brightness :o Not by too much obviously otherwise it'll look like you have a 6100 GeForce Graphics Card. :)

Get a 9800GT and an 8400GS. Get 2 (IF you have 2 x16 slots that is, and use them both. :o It'll make your games better. AND it works. :):D

Well, GTAIV isn't very SLi friendly so no, I'm better off with a single 9800GT or a 8800GT, I heard they're both good for this game and if this sucky 8500GT overclocked has around 30FPS and with no overclock it has around 20/15, the 9800/8800GT must be even greater with no overclock. I'll also try to get decent cooling and overclock the new one too :). I'm an enthusiast, yes.

On my new computer I have ordered a 'Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5870 Vapor-X 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card' This should over run GTA IV :).