Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Earn Money On Facebook By Sharing Your Wishlist

Hi everyone i just find this out lately and i want this so share with you
there is an application created by paypal and is in the facebook no called
paypal wishlist you share your wish list and share it and earn upto $100
$1 everytime your friend uses it try it now

Click Here

I just want to know that do we get 1$ for signing up ? If so, then i have signed up already. I just wanted to know that if i am going to get it or i have to make many referrals to redeem that single dollar. Also do we or our friends need any purchase in order to earn money from paypal ? If it means shop during cash hours and redeem those points to cash then it is going to be painful. I have participated and wanted to earn from it but i'm not sure about these things.By the way, even if it is offer and legitimate one from paypal. Technically we are not allowed to put referral links on Xisto. So i think mods will remove your link to wishlist. I'm not sure though but consult with any moderator who is online.

yup its free and no purchase they only need to use the application and you will earn $1 for every friend that application is develop by paypal on their own :) loland they choose facebook to host it since facebook is the best today and many users are loving those applications especially quizes and games isnt it?

I knew that application is developed by paypal. I was concerned about the offer they are giving it away. I mean they are going to pay each person 1$ ? that is what made me ask you this question. I don't know why but this business model of paypal or facebook made me ask this question. Either they want to get more people registered under paypal or they want app to get popularize.

Well I already signed up with this offer by paypal. I hope they will pay me, as I belong to a country to which receiving funds is not allowed. I hope I can make any money with this. Thanks for sharing again.

@webishqiptar well yes you will earn money if your country is listed on the country listed in therewhere you from? is your coutry listed?@mahesh2k yup $1 every person :) don't worry that is not forever its only limited :oi think its a gift for this comming christmas and they are advertising their new application its a online shopdid you see? online shopiing in facebook :D they have a lots of money because they are partner with online stores like ebay and more

I've got this one for some days ago, but never tried it that hard like those in the discussion board :) The offer is legit, since it's found on the paypal site. And by looking at the country list, it seems that they want to make more registered member on those countries (only those who have paypal account are counted in). Another business strategy? I don't know how they get the advantage with this though.

@FouGilang yup it is another business strategy by paypal and with the help of online shops and auction sites :)in order to have more customerssince the payout is in Feb 2010 well that takes too long for me but its nice :o i will wait for my payout since i got a $50well its ok for me :D i can buy books now :D yeah

Tried it! It's still going on! It's a very interesting marketing tool, they only have a limited amount of products on their wishlist, you're kinda making them more money than they are losing to you, because they know what's probably the best seller for xmas!:P Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately, my country is not listed on eligibility country list. I am not able to tried it and this offer is ending soon.

The offer is going on till 30th december and i unable to get even one verified paypal user. :-( Hmm, i don;t know what strategy these guys are using. But getting referrals is hard for me atleast.

Darn it... United States isnt up there.. lol.I hope PayPal does something like this for US and Canada residents, it would be awesome :PStill... it is nice of PayPal to do something like this for their customers for this holiday season.