xisto Community
BloodMoney

Arsenal Vs. Chelsea A clash between two 1st and 3rd placed English Premier League teams

I am a complete football mad and I really enjoy watching this certain thing as long as its not crap friendly or international match. My favourite club is Arsenal, but I watch as many club level football matches as possible and apart from Arsenal, I watch Manchester United, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Lyon, S?o Paulo FC and Atl?tico River Plate.Tomorrow, injury-hit Arsenal will host on-form Chelsea in The Emirates Stadium in a match many that we cannot call title decider--as long as its still November-- but will showcase the two team's preparation.Arsenal sits 3rd place, 8 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand. Chelsea is in the first place of the English Premier League with 5 points clear ahead of 2nd placed Manchester United. An Arsenal win will minimize the gab to 5 points with a game in hand, and if they win that game in-hand, Arsenal will sit only 2 points behind Chelsea (considering that Chelsea goes unbeaten after a loss to Arsenal). If Arsenal lose to Chelsea they will serve 11 points behind leaders which is a mountain to climb.Though Arsenal is missing play-maker Robin van Persie, Bendtner and 2 left-backs; Gibbs and Clichy, they have Cesc Fabregas, Andrei Arshavin, Thomas Rosicky, Samir Nasri, Theo Walcott, Emmanuel Eboue, Eduardo da Silva and young Carlos Vela to showcase while Chelsea is lucky to have all fit, tall, old and physically strong players.The statistics don't favour the underdogs, and many pundits already did bet for a Chelsea win, but, Arsenal rock when they are underestimated and many people remember what they have done to Milan 2 years ago, Manchester United 1 year ago and Real Madrid several years ago.I predict 3-1 to the Arsenal.

Well definitively Chelsea has a much better stability, in their team. The new coach, Italian coach Anceloti has real personality and installed new mentality in the team recently. I see Chelsea much better this year. They are first and making goals and spectacle. But they are playing away, so nothing is so sure anymore.Arsenal team, young and talented guys with a great philosophy of play driven by Arsen Venger cannot be an easy team to beat. I predict a hunted game and I would give some credibility to Chelsea's team, but as they are playing away and Arsenal is an unpredictable team, this can generate an equal result.Thanks for telling me this match. I'll attend this and waiting for the grand classical Barcelona - Real Madrid :)

I am a complete football mad and I really enjoy watching this certain thing as long as its not crap friendly or international match. My favourite club is Arsenal, but I watch as many club level football matches as possible and apart from Arsenal, I watch Manchester United, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Lyon, Săo Paulo FC and Atlético River Plate.
Tomorrow, injury-hit Arsenal will host on-form Chelsea in The Emirates Stadium in a match many that we cannot call title decider--as long as its still November-- but will showcase the two team's preparation.

Arsenal sits 3rd place, 8 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand. Chelsea is in the first place of the English Premier League with 5 points clear ahead of 2nd placed Manchester United. An Arsenal win will minimize the gab to 5 points with a game in hand, and if they win that game in-hand, Arsenal will sit only 2 points behind Chelsea (considering that Chelsea goes unbeaten after a loss to Arsenal). If Arsenal lose to Chelsea they will serve 11 points behind leaders which is a mountain to climb.

Though Arsenal is missing play-maker Robin van Persie, Bendtner and 2 left-backs; Gibbs and Clichy, they have Cesc Fabregas, Andrei Arshavin, Thomas Rosicky, Samir Nasri, Theo Walcott, Emmanuel Eboue, Eduardo da Silva and young Carlos Vela to showcase while Chelsea is lucky to have all fit, tall, old and physically strong players.

The statistics don't favour the underdogs, and many pundits already did bet for a Chelsea win, but, Arsenal rock when they are underestimated and many people remember what they have done to Milan 2 years ago, Manchester United 1 year ago and Real Madrid several years ago.

I predict 3-1 to the Arsenal.

I couldn't agree more mate!

WHY?

well, first and foremost, I hate soccer. I hate all the crap thats associated with it...i hate the players, i hate the refeeres who don't have the guts to silence those barbarians and i hate the administration too..

Oka...thats a lot of hate, right there okay..BUT I can't ignore the two teams in the world that play soccer as it should be: Arsenal and Barcelona. I support Arsenal just because Wenger is the only real coach there is...he moulds his own players and doesn't even spend much on players but they consistently end up in the top four. thats not a mean achievement...the guys know how football should be played.

seocndly, i don't support barcelona because they got rid of eto in a rather rude way.

On todays game..i hope Arsenal wins. Arsenal as got so many players that a few injuries shouldn't ruin anything. its probably the team with the most options right now and i think Chelsea will be no match. the defense needs a bit of work, but the strikeforce is superb and when they have won, they've scored huge.

Good luck to Arsenal and down with Chelsea!

Arsenal 2 Chelsea 0

Being a spurs fan, I need arsenal to kindly lose, and badly at that, In fact I want the score to be 8-0 to chelsea but there we are. I think chelsea look the better team so lets say 3-1 to chelsea.

And Chelsea won 3-0. Watched the match and have to admit that Arsenal have much catching up to do before matching the blues. Even thou the home team have more of the possession, they are not making inroads to the goal. Everything they go near, either they misplace the pass or the chelsea player could easily brush them off the ball. For all their intricate passing game that is pleasing to the eye, they seriously need some powerful players in their lineup that will be bowedd over with a legimate shoulder challenge.