xisto Community
inverse_bloom

Radio (broadcasted On The Net)

Actually i thought of that as well, its a good idea. I'd like to help if people are serious about it. Though i don't think i want to be a host talker, so don't ask! :)

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Dear friends here I would like to know one thing that is some what related to this topic of discussion only and that is, is it possible to play any radio stations directly from my website or not. If so please let me know the links and the procedure for the same to be added in the web site.?

, is it possible to play any radio stations directly from my website or not. If so please let me know the links and the procedure for the same to be added in the web site.

It is possible to do that for your website. Yahoo has list of small widgets which lets you put radio station widget on web pages. You can check this page for more information. On this page you can create radio widgets and put on your website.

Another alternative is to use last.fm playlist widget which plays songs as well. If the radio broadcasting is not available then it is better to use last.fm widget. I think you should embed the last.fm with the songs from the site. Don't expect last.fm to have asian(bollywood) songs in playlist. In that case it's better to stream from some another site.

I listen to yahoo music but sometimes the ads are annoying but I can put the music I like from all kinds of artist, or select the station by genre, it?s the one I always go directly to, I have tried some others radio stations but most of them don?t play the music I want to hear. :)

Oh yes. I have long eschewed lame-stream indoctrination for the refreshing climes of Internet radio. Here is freedom in action! Back in the day when I was still trapped in the hive mentality of society?s matrix, Michael Savage, Rush, and Laura Ingram were my radio hosts of choice. I still like Savage as a speaker, not so much for his political platform, though I concur with much of it, but for his misanthropic (a philosophy near and dear to my heart) perspective. As a wise man once suggested, if you?re not a misanthrope by 40 you?ve never really loved humanity. And lets face it, the guy?s got one of the best voices in radio. Great resonance. Or at least he did. Last I heard he had been banned from Europe for ?hate speech?? What the hell is that? Sounds like a new and improved form of censorship to subdue those who don?t go along with the current program, whatever it happens to be at the time. Our masters are currently pushing the ?green? program, so anyone who doesn?t flop onboard the carbon emission junk-science bandwagon can expect to be singled out for harassment in the future, if they haven?t already.

Then one fine day I woke up and realized these alleged radio conservatives were working for the same criminal government who also bank-rolled liberal (communist) radio. The same criminal government who presented the false paradmin of democrat and republican who are actually two sides of the same coin. The same government who slaughters innocents abroad, approves proven carcinogens for public consumption in collusion with the FDA, who robs the people of one third of their income, and who are caught in lie after lie. No. I saw no reason to continue subjecting my ears to their vile form of propaganda. Art Bell on coast-to-coast radio had also been a favorite, but I started questioning his newfound focus on UFOlogy. In his prime he had pioneered subjects like government cover-up, vaccine eugenics, and the like. Then he mysteriously disappeared after his child was ?kidnapped.? When he returned to radio, there was no more provocative truth telling on fascism within government, only interviews with whack jobs claiming alien abduction. I found myself in a bit of a quandary. It was then I started tooling about the Internet for alternatives to the lies and propaganda. Here I found liberty minded hosts the likes of Alex Jones on infowars.com, Jeff Rense of rense.com. And there was Dr. Rebecca Carley, who had practiced allopathic medicine and brazenling reported how the industry purposely produces professionals who don?t care about patients. These hosts entertained my exoteric sensibilities. But something was missing.

I finally found blogtalkradio.com the capstone of my personal listening enjoyment. Here, I could search on esoteric topics at will and found a production presented by Occult Science Radio most illuminating. Prior to visiting the site I really had no idea American blacks had such profound interest in the subject. The media presents a rather jaded perspective of this community at large in an attempt to pit white against black. It?s always divide and conquer with our masters, you see (united we stand, divided we fall). Don?t recall the guests? name, but he brilliantly discussed the essential role a specific African tribe had played in formulation of the Qaballah, a tradition more popularly accredited to a semetic race. The man had several other historical insights that blew me away, and that I, with my bachelor?s degree had never been taught in University. So much has been left out our history books, our holy books, our news - intentionally or otherwise. Omission is nothing more than cleaver deception, and therefore, a lie. Our masters think it's imperative we know who Brittany whats-her-face happens to be copulating with on given day, but they won't tell us what's really going down. It is incumbent on the individual to seek out esoteric (hidden) truth, and then ask himself: why has it been kept hidden from public sight? Internet radio plays a vital role in disseminating information previously monopolized by those who would like to remain our slave masters. They've got another thing commin.'