xisto Community
legend112

Banner Request hope you can help

Size: 550 X 120

Theme: Abstract [ i say this but any style can do...i like something a bit playful but with a serious tone underneath]

Render: Yes, no? [i dont know what rendering really is but if you its nice, please render it!]

Render Theme: Community [im using this theme here: theme you just select outline at the top]

Color: Red

Text: Yes.

Young Venturers. Be inspired. [this should be in red since the banner will be white]

Other effects: im open to anything thats not too 'in your face', that is to say, it has to be a subtle style

what i had in mind, was something where they're two young people..just the outline of their bodies [maybe in white? you can use your discretion]..each on either side of the banner who are in mid-air [jumping] whilst holding it...and the banner will be written "Young Venturers. Be inspired".

Just below the banner, in white: youngventurers.com [the font-face just has to be nice and a bit playful but professional]

Not sure exactly how to interpret your description, but this is what I've done quickly:post-7593-1258914480_thumb.pngIs that the sort of thing you're looking for or am I on completely the wrong track? I've put it on a dark background just to show it - it has a transparent background at the moment. I assumed a dark background because a white banner and silhouettes would only really work against a dark colour.

You are on the right track!! gosh..just a few things though:Could the banner be straight...this one is 'winding'...i am not sure if its possible for it to be straight all the way? My idea was of a boy and girl...to show the community is for everyone. :)and lets remove the text at the bottom all together. for the font inside the banner, lets have a fancy one that looks nice and catchy..preferably not cursive.the background has to be transparent yes..nice thinkingnice work and thanks a lot

Edited by legend112 (see edit history)