xisto Community
jekianth

Help Required In Document Conversion

Hi Everyone,I need help converting an interactive test into word or pdf files.This interactive test is of MCSE 70-270.I am sending an word attachment to show how the file looks before and after opening it.please somebodyhelp me so that ican print this document and read the questions rather than sit in front of the pc.With Regards,Jekianth

Interactive_test.doc

Hi Everyone,I need help converting an interactive test into word or pdf files.
This interactive test is of MCSE 70-270.
I am sending an word attachment to show how the file looks before and after opening it.
please somebodyhelp me so that ican print this document and read the questions rather than sit in front of the pc.
With Regards,
Jekianth

That looks like a hard thing to do, unless Microsoft itself provides some sort of tool to do that, for example exporting to a more universal format. Don't they offer a different format / learning materials on their website? The obvious thing I can think of is print-screen all of them but that obviously is not a good solution.

Install a virtual printer, like BullZip, and print the each question and answer (explanation) as you would to a printer. But the difference is that you print to a PDF. Bullzip, like other virtual PDF printer, will allow you to append to the bottom resulting multiple pages into one PDF. Seems like the easiest and most economical way--free.

Hi. I'd recommend looking into PrimoPDF, which is another virtual printing option. It's the highest-rated freeware PDF printer I've ever come across, and gives you access to features that aren't traditionally included with other solutions, such as save quality settings.I use PrimoPDF whenever I need to convert documents to PDF format quickly for webpages.Hope that helps.

Or use open office. Built in PDF export and its free, better than MS word and faster :P