xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

There 14 Years Old Writer?

Dear friends recently I met a boy of just 14 years old. And he knows many techniques of Hacking and site moreover he has also written a full length book on Hacking and prevention methods. His name is Shailendra Devdhar. The most amazing thing is that he is from a very small interior city, where there is no exposure to new technology etc. is not there. I also discovered that he was having a very sharp memory. I was really amazed to see a boy in such an age with such a sharp memory and intelligence.

Dear friends recently I met a boy of just 14 years old. And he knows many techniques of Hacking and site moreover he has also written a full length book on Hacking and prevention methods. His name is Shailendra Devdhar. The most amazing thing is that he is from a very small interior city, where there is no exposure to new technology etc. is not there. I also discovered that he was having a very sharp memory. I was really amazed to see a boy in such an age with such a sharp memory and intelligence.

wow, i am really happy to hear that! you'll never believe what these kids of today are doing man!

its just amazing how the web seems to be run by teens now, except for the real old guys who kinda invented it! lol

i mean look at gaming, the industry is now full of kids and i used to have a mentality that nobody younger could be better than me at anything...not really anything but most things..:) that was before i joined this other programming venture on the web. on the team we have 14, 16, 18 year olds who know php more than their native-language! i was so shocked, i still don't have any words for it!

your story is even more remarkable since he isn't around tech stuff and all so he really is in a league of his own. i think some of these things are innate you know. you are just born with it. :o